MLB 2012 Playoffs LD: "Who's it gonna be?"

What's the record for walk off wins between all four divisional series? Because this is just getting absurd right now.

Incredibly how much Worth's at bat mirrored Jay Bruce's from the Reds game earlier.

Yanks/O's in the 11th.

Joba Chamberlain has the shittiest luck I've ever seen recently. First Tommy John last year, then during his recovery he fracture/dislocates his ankle majorly (his career was threatened), and just not he gets hit with a broken bat right on the right fucking elbow.

I'm quite uncomfortable with the Cardinals facing Gio Gonzalez at home tomorrow in a winner-take-all game. On the other hand, we are countering with Wainwright who is coming off an impressive game 1 performance.
Still yet, the Cards can't afford to have bad offensive games like today.

Well that sucks. Now I have no choice but to cheer for the Tigers in the ALCS, which actually feels kind of weird.

Holy shit, the Cardinals is the luckiest team in baseball.

And that's a grammatically correct sentence that seems totally wrong.

What the hell is it that makes the Cards so Damn impossible to eliminate when down to their final out/strike?!

9-7 Cards. Wow.

Similar scene in my house a to what happened in game 6 of WS last year. My family and friends crouched behind the couch to immediately jump over it and began running laps, colliding in hugs, waking up my sleeping baby niece for shrieking.

AWESOME

Strasburg wouldn't be closing the game.

I think the Nationals will get at least one man on. Motte is pitching in his second inning, right after going up to bat. His mentality will be off.

No but they might not have lost some of the earlier games to get here with him pitching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back