Michael Moore

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
There is a hate thread for some dude liberals hate, so why not be fair and have one conservatives hate? I don't hate him, sure somebody here does...And if all fails just make fun of him for being fat.

Michael Moore is a fucking joke. He shows an extreme bias and then proceeds to call himself a documentarian. I cannot fucking stand Michael Moore.

Michael Moore is a fucking joke. He shows an extreme bias and then proceeds to call himself a documentarian. I cannot fucking stand Michael Moore.

Documentaries don't have to be unbiased, do they? Pretty much every documentarian takes some sort of side.

I've only seen Capitalism: A Love Story and I really liked it.

Documentaries don't have to be unbiased, do they? Pretty much every documentarian takes some sort of side.

I've only seen Capitalism: A Love Story and I really liked it.

Of course but the way he does it is different. He doesn't set out to really examine situations and facts, he completely distorts them and straight up lies a lot of the time about what is filmed to better portray his side of things and positions.

Of course but the way he does it is different. He doesn't set out to really examine situations and facts, he completely distorts them and straight up lies a lot of the time about what is filmed to better portray his side of things and positions.

Oh fair enough, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I've only seen one so can't really comment to much.

Before you ever watch any Michael Moore ''documentaries'' I suggest you watch Manufacturing Dissent first. It basically uncovers all of the bullshit he has pulled voer the years and lies he has told about how things went down.

Bowling for Columbine is my favorite of all of them. After that they got way too political.

Canadian Bacon was good too though.

Bowling for Columbine is my favorite of all of them. After that they got way too political.

Canadian Bacon was good too though.

Bowling for Columbine is the one where he got a gun from a bank no? In Manufacturing Dissent they show what really went down in that scene. It did NOT happen the way Moore tried to make it look. He actually went through a long process and was given the gun WEEKS after he initially went into the bank.

Manufacturing Dissent is a terrible smear-job of a film, and I don't even like Michael Moore. That film is just as bad as any Moore hackjob.

Bowling For Columbine remains an incredible film though, no one can deny that. Haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 in years, and I've never gotten around to seeing Sicko or Capitalism: A Love Story, but I've heard good things. Columbine was one of the best films of the last decade though in my eyes.

I could care less if Moore bullshits sometimes honestly, his main message is usually 100% correct.

Oh no of course not, and I don't even mean just particular scenes either, I just mean more of the fact that someone covered that story to show a bit of what went on. Where I live I only herd about half the story, but after watching that movie, I saw a lot more of it that I didn't know before, and that's what I like to take from a documentary. Knowledge. Of course not all of it was accurate, there's no such thing as 100% accuracy in movies. I'm sure years down the road someone will do one to show how Manufacturing Dissent did the same thing. All film makers are bias. It's the perks that come with the job

Manufacturing Dissent is a terrible smear-job of a film, and I don't even like Michael Moore. That film is just as bad as any Moore hackjob.

Smear-job, yeah. Does that mean it isn't credible? No. They haven't distorted facts and reality to accomplish what they set out to do, something Moore hasn't done.

Bowling For Columbine remains an incredible film though, no one can deny that. Haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 in years, and I've never gotten around to seeing Sicko or Capitalism: A Love Story, but I've heard good things. Columbine was one of the best films of the last decade though in my eyes.

The fact that many of the scenes didn't actually happen as it was made to seem makes it credible? I'm not saying that the messages are wrong, just that people lose credibility when they go about things in a deceitful way.

I could care less if Moore bullshits sometimes honestly, his main message is usually 100% correct.

It isn't even bullshitting, it's straight up lying. Usually it wouldn't be a problem if the man didn't have a strong cult following and people took what he said to heart and firmly believed it. I don't disagree with most of his messages, I actually agree with a lot of them. I'm just not bias enough to say that it's okay for him to do something but then condemn others when they do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back