Miami Region, Sixth Round: (1) The Undertaker vs. (3) John Cena

Discussion in 'Championship Region' started by klunderbunker, May 24, 2012.

?

Who Wins This Match?

1. The Undertaker

2. John Cena

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Larry

Larry Getting Noticed By Management

SO that's all you've got? I've cut you off at every corner and every argument and this is what you're reduced to? Since you've been thoroughly handled now you just want to throw a tantrum and say I'm the stupidest person yada yada yada. I have won this argument, this response is proof enough. Of course you also went as low as to try and suggest that somehow I am responsible for the outcome of this match, like I somehow make everyone go against Undertaker. You're a sad sorry bitch, a sore loser, a horrible debater, and you lie and try to twist things in your favor when all other devices have failed.

Like everything else you brought, that you thought was doing the same, but did nothing? This should be rich.

"WITH"! dumbfuck "WITH"! Did I say AGAINST?! No I didn't, and I actually went through and explained exactly the situations you had questioned in the last post. The fact is he DID feud WITH all of them, that means he was involved with all of them slapnuts, can you get that through your think skull?

That's your opinion and it amounts to a hill of beans or less. Keep grasping at those straws though.

Oh gimme a break, I responded to a lot of stupid horseshit from you, and you're going to nit pick me on that? As I noted, your desperate and a little bitch. We should nickname you Squeak from now on. That's it, your a little bitch Squeak.

Wrong again Squeak, I mean little bitch, aww fuck it. Either way you're wrong and making more stupid ass assumptions like the cunty, salty, desperate waste of skin you are.

I'm just great all around, especially at taking factual information and booting it up your ass and cramming it down your throat. You can bitch about it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you've been owned little bitch, I mean Squeak.

God you're a shameless fuck. You challenged me to name anything Snuka had done in the year prior or after facing Undertaker, and I gave you not just one thing but three things, all occurring 3 of the big 4. You got fucking owned and now you're trying to make it seem like I somehow fucked up, but fact of the matter is YOU FUCKED UP, when you thought you'd try to fuck with me, and pull your little conniving bullshit, and you got your fucking balls bashed in. Too bad, so sad, eat a dick up till ya hick-up.

Of course, only what you say, makes people relevant. Alert the fucking media and post a bulletin on WZ right now! Little bitch aka Squeak, is the end all be all authority on everything to do with wrestling. He decided what makes people relevant or historically significant, who and what was historically significant at the time of it's occurrence, he also decided whether or not YOU know anything and the degree of your intelligence, and stand basically as the singular authority on all things he deems to be the singular authority on, all the while being a little bitch now nicknamed Squeak, and being a big douchebag who makes outlandish statements and gets sand up his vagina when people call him out on it, and beat him over the head with facts. WHAT-A-MAN!:flipa:

2. Larry

Larry Getting Noticed By Management

WOW, that just earned you so much E-Cred, everyone's gonna think you're cool now.

Why am I like the only person being realistic and factual about shit? Like what you quoted above, really, you mean to try and suggest that going over Taker was just meaningless to the careers or status of either Edge or Batista? So going over Taker and winning titles off of him and having hot feuds with him is no better than having feuds with Santino Marella or someone like that is what you're trying to say? Bitch Please! Get fucking real dude, you ain't gotta lie to kick it! And trying to suck the mods e-dicks by coming at me isn't going to help you either, just like in real life when you get on your knees and they've splooged in your mouth, they won't respects you afterwards so don't bother trying. What am I saying? You probably already know from experience, so I'm just preaching to the choir.

3. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

Yawn.

No, I want to stop arguing with you because you can't take anything on board. At no point have I said Taker is bad, or that he doesn't deserve to be regarded as good or great. What I've said is that he doesn't have the credentials that Cena has. You wheel out things like feuds which never happened and matches against King Kong Bundy in your favour, not realising the issue at hand.

As for me being a terrible debater, I reallly don't care about your opinion, and I certainly don't need to prove myself to you. When I post, the support for the people I supported goes up. When you post, it stays level.

I'm genuinely unsure. Are you this cocky or is it a smoke screen? If you're this cocky, you are a moron. If it's a smokescreen, Ray Charles can see through it.

That is clearly not what you meant. Your original wording, verbatim:

How do you steamroll through, in order, someone you never meaningfully laid hands on, someone you lost to, your tag partner, someone you drew with and someone you beat, via interference and lost to less than a week later? You can try to hide behind semantics all you want, but look at what you wrote, and look how inconsistent that is with what you just said.

Big man.

Sorry, what's your point? Oh you don't have one?

Again, you've made no point here and are just slinging shit, which isn't going to stick.

Oh, right yes, I see what you were doing. When I said "what did he do either side for a year" I obviously meant "what did he do either side for a year that supports your claim that he was still a tough nut to crack". I'd have thought that was obvious, as it's unlikely that Snuka ceased to exist for a year.

No, I'm not the authority on wrestling, and never denied Snuka's historical significance. I have merely stated that beating him in 1991 is not a great achievement. You then posted three lacklustre results for him in the year before their match, because you somehow thought it would refute it.

As for being irate. I'm not angry, nobody has ever made me angry on this site, though Sidious came close at times. He was like you in his pigheadedness, but he was intelligent enough to at least frame his opinions in a coherent argument. You're the one that started with the insults directed at me, and you're the one that has just posted hundreds of words that didn't contain a single argument relevant to the match. I made 5 points and your responses were:

1) Semantics, later shown to be unfounded.
    2) That's irrelevant!
    3) Name calling
    4) Name calling
    5) Name calling

If I was annoyed, I could infract you for flaming. You're the one trying to get personal, but if you think a teenager calling me names is going to bother me, I hate to disappoint you, but it's not.

Lion's Sacrifice likes this.
  4. Benson

Benson Occasional Pre-Show

Yes, that's it. I'm trying to look cool. Or it's just my honest opinion. Trust me, I've gotten into a similar argument dozens of times. Coco can vouch for me. So can Champ. You honestly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Lion's Sacrifice likes this.
  5. Benson

Benson Occasional Pre-Show

And yeah, that's exactly what I said. Honestly, are you fucking stupid?And secondly, NONE of them ever went over in their feuds with Taker.

Tastycles likes this.
  6. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

Of course I paid attention to what you and SSC were talking about and that conversation was between you and him.

I was just pointing out that all your video really did was point out that it took a Spine-Buster from Batista, Sweet Chin Music from HBK, and finally the FU/AA from Cena to put 'Taker down long enough for the three count.

I wasn't trying to cut in on the conversation that you already had, I was starting my own.

7. Slyfox696

Slyfox696 Excellence of Execution

Why would I want to have a conversation with you? You're not very smart and are a terrible debater, as evidenced by the arguments you've given in this thread. You took something I posted completely out of the context in which I posted it, and then tried to make an argument from that.

Your post was completely useless and irrelevant, as mine was posted to show how not only has Cena made a statement to the Undertaker, he also did it in the context of a match as opponents, not in a cowardly sneak attack on his tag team partner. My post was intended to refute the asinine position that Undertaker somehow made a point by sneak attacking Cena. If a sneak attack Tombstone somehow makes a point (it doesn't), then Cena giving Undertaker an FU AND pinning him in the middle of the ring makes a bigger point. SSC was essentially claiming the circumstances surrounding the actual even were irrelevant to the event itself, at which point Cena's pin trumps Taker's cowardly sneak attack.

You took my post completely out of context to try and score cheap points. You made yourself look silly while doing so. Do both of us a favor and argue with people who can actually tolerate your low level of intelligence, because I'm not sure that I can.