• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

I need some hugs right now :( It's nearly 3 in the afternoon and this has been one of the worst days :( I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years, and my housemate Chris got knocked down by a car and is in the hospital... I need some serious hugs :(

Oh man,that's a terrible day. I am soooo sorry! Big hugs for you... XXXXX.
This is so weird. Like almost the same thing happened to me last year. I broke up with my girlfriend, and then the next day my best friend totaled his car. Worst wreck I had ever seen in my life. He had to get stitched up pretty good too. His face kinda looked like a baseball. But he healed up pretty quick.
Just remember that time heals everything. You're friend will be alright, and you'll be able to enjoy the single life again, and then you can decide to jump back into the dating scene. Who knows, you and boyfriend may even get back together. It's possible. Just try not to get so down that you won't be able to get back up.
Hope I helped.

I need some hugs right now :( It's nearly 3 in the afternoon and this has been one of the worst days :( I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years, and my housemate Chris got knocked down by a car and is in the hospital... I need some serious hugs :(

I would but I don't know where you live

Thanks Jeremy, my housemate is alright he has to stay in over night with a spinal injury and head injury but should be home tommorow, and my boyfriend and I had been getting worse and it was going to happen, I would rather be with someone who actually cares for me than carry on in a relationship hoping it will change. Being single for a while will be nice, but i am still really upset, but thank you for caring :)

Over the internet?

Well, it's not like I can, as a struggling college student, head to JFK Intl. Airport, book the next flight to London, sit in the lounge, chowing on a Cinnabon, until my row is called, sit on the plane for 14 hours next to some fatty from Houston who's "Gonna go see the Big Ben" who conveniently falls asleep on my shoulder, breathing BBQ and tobacco in my face until the plane arrives in London Heathrow Airport, then rent a car, drive up to Northern England, walk around with a picture of Dannii asking people if they know her and where I can find her, then locate her and give her a big hug, then head back down to London Heathrow Airport, book the next flight to New York City, sit in the lounge, munching on some Cinna-Crumpets, until my row is called, sit on the plane for another 14 hours next to some 13-year-old girl who came all the way to see Harry Potter naked, only to learn that he was no longer appearing in the show and would have been better off waiting until Dan Radcliff performed the play on Broadway next season, then drive back to my dorm and get back to school before I lay down and suffer a debilitating epileptic seizure.
No, I can't really do that.
I would, but I have a REALLY important Performance review for my theatre class on Wednesday.
So, yes, this is what I can do from here.
What can you do?

She doesn't live in London does she? Manchester or Wigan isn't it? You're talking like 450 miles from London. You didn't really think this through young man.

London Heathrow's the major airport in England, right. I don't really know any others in England. That's why I said I'd rent a car and drive up there. Or maybe, if I think really hard, I'll just teleport and appear wherever she happens to be right now.
Let's find out... OOOOWWWWWWW! I just popped all the blood vessels in my eyes. You're right, I really didn't think this out well.

Yeah. I'd go Manchester airport. It's in the middle of the country.

Ah, thank you for the tip.
Can I stay you're place while I'm there?
I don't really know anybody around there. All my British relatives moved to California... like three or four generations ago.

Alright!
Shit... ummm, can anybody loan me like $1200 for airfare? Cuz I don't even the cash for my airport Cinnabon.

Belive me, I know how you feel dear. Me and my gf broke up the week that I got put in prison. It was a very sucky week. Hell, it still sucks. I been down a bit since that. So I know how it is hon. Just keep ur head up and spit on their grave when they die. lol

WTF DUDE!!! Spit on their grave?!?!? What are you, a mentor for serial killers? She asked for hugs, not a sit-down with Jeffrey Dahmer. Creep.

Wouldn't put it past him, though. Seriously, though, that's just kind of a creepy, morbid thing to say, isn't it?

*e-hug for Milichia* there feel better:)

And for the record no Dahmer did not spit on the graves of his victims, there would be no point cause he ate their remains so no much would be left in the graves, and what I think Spawn was saying was someday those people are gonna die, and hopefully you'll still be around, and you'll be able to spit on their grave, you know like the way they spit in your face(figuratively speaking of course)

Though I could see how you could find that creepy, I just don't think he meant she should go out and kill them;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back