Hayden Panettiere Tribute Thead

You know by the time you guys are finished fighting over a girl that none of you will ever have a chance IN hell of getting with, I'll already have gotten 5 phone numbers at the bar, driven to each respective house, boned all 5, and enough time to get home and smoke a cigarette.

Yeah, but I can't go out too late on a Tuesday. I have to get up in six hours as it is. Talking shit to some dudes it a good way to pass the time.

Speaking of which, goodnight all!

You know by the time you guys are finished fighting over a girl that none of you will ever have a chance IN hell of getting with, I'll already have gotten 5 phone numbers at the bar, driven to each respective house, boned all 5, and enough time to get home and smoke a cigarette.
I've already gotten with Hayden 7 times today.

I just started watching the first series of Heroes. I know what you are all thinking. What about the final series of The Shield, Jake? Yeah, I know. But I was bored and once I started Heroes I couldn't stop half way. Anyway. She's a dog.

haydenpanettiere003.jpg

I just started watching the first series of Heroes. I know what you are all thinking. What about the final series of The Shield, Jake? Yeah, I know. But I was bored and once I started Heroes I couldn't stop half way. Anyway. She's a dog.

When you get bored with Heroes(and you will), go for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Heroes really falls off about midway through the second season. I still watch it religiously though because every now and then you get the flashes of brilliance that made the first season so ridiculiously awesome.

It's Always Sunny is ridiculiously hilarious and exactly Jake's kind of humor. Dark as fuck and hilarious as fuck.

But the two shows are nothing alike.

I still watch Heroes, but sometimes wish I didn't. They need to come up with a plan, stick to it, and not flip around as soon as people complain. I hate that wishy washy, character in, character out shit.

Oh, I just wanted to plug Sunny. I can't wait for the new seasons of Psych, Sunny, and Burn Notice.

The new season of Burn Notice already started last week dude! I think I watched that Psych show once and was just like "Okay, I've seen this show ten million times already. If I want to watch psychic House...well I don't want to watch psychic House actually".

Burn Noticed started already??? Fuck.

Jeffry Donavon and Bruce Campbell ftw.

Did you see changling? I wanted to know if he did a good job.

He was great in Changeling, but the movie overall was pretty mediocre. Way too much hype.

Oh and Bruce Campbell = God. If only they'd introduce some kind of storyline into Burn Notice where Sam gets his arm blown off and replaced with a sawed-off shotgun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back