[Official] Itty Bitty Titty Committy

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
By request, this is the Itty Bitty Titty Committy member sign up and discussion thread.

The Spank Thread is loaded with pictures of women who have defied God's wishes for their bodies and had themselves "enhanced." And we all know real big tits start to sag and get gross.

In here, we will appreciate those breasts which will last a lifetime.

As President, I intend to bring to the masses the greatness that is the B (or small C) cup bosom. We will enjoy the greatness of not having expanded and stretched nipples.

Our matriarch is Ms. Hayden Panettiere. Her greatness inspired this thread. Legend has it, she was made from the rib of Stacy Kiebler. Stacy will forever be known as our goddess. She gave us her only begotten daughter.

StacyKeibler-48.jpg

hayden-panettiere_3868.jpg

Our vice president will be XFear. He is the first person to inquire about joining. He is intelligent and I trust his judgment.

Join up here. Just, as one request, please don't fill this place up with too many pictures. This isn't the spank thread. This is for discussion,

no C's allowed FTS. A's and B's only.

I would almost make a demnadment of A's only. a lot of B's look pretty damn good.

has to be less than a handfull. a solid B is a handfull.

hey YOU are the one who said "itty bitty"

In. Those are good enough. I prefer asses anyways, unless it's Maryse but thats because she has a perfect face.

Everyone's in. PYT is on probation for posting a picture three posts after I asked to refrain.

Still awaiting XFear's acceptance.

NorCal raises an interesting question. Should we cut of at B's or allow natural smaller C's? Ms. Fox is in the sig, and she's no B.

OK, but JMT made a great sig, with Megan Fox, and restricting cup sizes to A's would do a disservice to his intensive work.

We don't have to be so literal. It's not like I don't like big tits too. I just like small ones better.

Everyone's in. PYT is on probation for posting a picture three posts after I asked to refrain.

Still awaiting XFear's acceptance.

Did you even need to ask?! Of course!

I prefer a petite woman to a double D bleach blonde hoo-er anyday.

I nominate Danielle Harris to be upon our worship as well.

2448v0k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back