• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hayden Panettiere Tribute Thead

SavageTaker

Everybody Has A Price!
Thanks to xfear for the idea of a tribute thread to non-other than the very, very beautiful Hayden Panettiere.

020.jpg

15957726jlfan06223200912649AM.jpg

81558.jpg

0000333724-26834L.jpg

Post your favorite pictures of Hayden here and let us all appreciate her.

She stole my heart when I saw thses pics...

hayden-panettiere-stanley-cup-2.jpg

hayden-panettiere-stanley-cup-1.jpg

hayden-panettiere-stanley-cup-3.jpg

hayden-panettiere-stanley-cup-01.jpg

If she would have sat in the Cup, I may have had to grab the tissue box... seriously !!!!!

21otwqu.jpg

2i299gg.jpg

2j5dsns.jpg

I would marry this girl, seriously. She's not even hot, that word doesn't do her justice, she's incendiary.

EDIT: And the award for biggest thread derailment and boner-killer goes to KB for turning this thread of hotness into a thread of creepiness. Congrats.

It's all right for SavageTaker to like this girl, seeing as how she's older than him (at least I think she is).

But, c'mon guys, if you're over 20, then you should not be looking at this chick, who was just a little tomboy a while back. It's like being a young professional, going to your parents house for the holidays, and hooking up with your best friend's kid sister, who just happens to be back for winter break from her first semester at college. Simply put, IT"S JUST NOT RIGHT! Now, carry on, SavageTaker.

It's all right for SavageTaker to like this girl, seeing as how she's older than him (at least I think she is).

But, c'mon guys, if you're over 20, then you should not be looking at this chick, who was just a little tomboy a while back. It's like being a young professional, going to your parents house for the holidays, and hooking up with your best friend's kid sister, who just happens to be back for winter break from her first semester at college. Simply put, IT"S JUST NOT RIGHT! Now, carry on, SavageTaker.
Why not? She isn't a minor.

Hell no she doesn't need a boob job. Plastic sucks man, natural is the way to go and she's got a perfectly fine pair as it is.

And it's not that creepy. She's 19, I'm 23, not too big an age difference

It's exactly RIGHT !!!!!!

Or at least I tried to express that sentiment to my former best friend....

Her boobs will still grow some more, she's only 19. I am not a fan of implants/fake boobs so imo she is perfect the way she is now.

She's pretty hot, nice ass and all. But methinks she's just a bit too clean cut looking to me. I don't know I guess I like that sexy seductive hot instead of that innocent cute hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back