• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Things Meilichia likes:

Poetry, Art, Theatre, painting, big wall spaces to paint on, my bass guitar, Sex, Good CD's, Johnny Depp dvd's, Disney DVD's, getting comments and messages, The E Entertainment Channel, Cats, Sex, Walking in the rain, my mini disk player, my friends, my bedroom, black bed covers, Sex, pillows, Friends Tv Programme, alcohol, spliffs, water, whipped cream, dancing, getting text messages, writing letters, girlie magazines, designing clothes, sex, handcuffs, whips, dominant men ...

Ok I admit I haven't had a spliff since I was at school. You'll never get me dancing. And Girlie mags aren't my thing (Do enjoy Take A Break though).

But the rest of the stuff is totally my thing too. Fate I tell ya.

I really should update my likes and dislikes, they are a few years old... I'm gonna do it, to distract me from doing my uni work.

Likes... Photography, my collection of vintage cameras, poetry, art, theatre and musicals, painting, big wall spaces to paint on, piercings, my bass guitar, Triple H, sex, good music, Johnny Depp, nail polish, Disney, British cinema, my collection of DVD's, The E Entertainment Channel, Extreme Makeover; Home Edition, Tarja Turunen, My kitty Jakey-wakey, being a very strict veggie, Alan, Davies, sex, Walking in the rain, Jeff Hardy, my family and friends, my bedroom/s, silky bed sheets, sex, pillows, Steven Fry, alcohol, pot, water, pole dancing, text messages, my diary, Vogue, sex, handcuffs, dominant men, arguing, being a female wrestler, my boobs.

Dislikes ... No sex, submissive men, meat and eggs, really hot weather, sun tans, sun burns, plucking eyebrows, stubbly legs, stripy jumpers, being whistled at by old dirty perverts, washing up, not being able to drive, crashing pc's, early mornings without sex, living with southerns, people who abuse the English language, American spelling, people who use my kitchen stuff, doing uni work, unnecessarily putting animal products in food, Cena, no sex, bimbo's, not being the centre of attention, sci-fi and fantasy films, pop and rap music, text language, etc etc

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c124/Wasted****e/menew.jpg
Oh thats a new picture of me before I went out on thursday, with my new piercing, that makes number 19 :)
Oh and Jakey-wakey, like i have said it can't be fate, you removed my picture from your sig... *pouts*

Photography,

I wanted to be a photographer.

Did art at college.

theatre and musicals

Went doen to London to see Wicked.

piercings,

I only have one, the other got ripped out.

That is only one of the services I provide.

Johnny Depp,

Johnny Depp is cool.

Old Disney is cool, new Disney is shit.

British cinema,

Some is good.

my collection of DVD's,

I have a DVD Room, nearly got 10,000.

being a very strict veggie,

Snap.

Love getting pissed. Hate alcopos though.

When I left school I lost all my drug dealing friends. But If I frisk some of the people who come in my shop I'm sure I could get some.

Other than alcohol, water is all I drink.

pole dancing,

I love pole dancing. Watching. I've never done it myself.

handcuffs,

I alsways wanted to be a polinceman, but I'm not good at taking orders.

dominant men,

I can be dominant.

You can argue withme if you wish.

my boobs.

They are pretty cool.

Dislikes:

Me too.

submissive men,

You wont be able to get me to do anything.

meat and eggs,

I eat eggs sorry, I'm not a vegan.

really hot weather,

Hate hot weather, swetty balls do not rock.

sun tans,

I only get a tan when I go on holiday.

sun burns,

Flaky skin is gross.

plucking eyebrows,

Never pluck eyebrows.

stubbly legs,

My legs are stubble free.

stripy jumpers,

Don't wear jumpers.

being whistled at by old dirty perverts,

I don't know how to whistle. I also cant blow my nose fact fans.

washing up,

Doesn't bother me, I'll do yours.

not being able to drive,

Driving is boring. Busses are better.

crashing pc's,

Hate that too.

early mornings without sex,

I always wake up with an erection.

living with southerns,

Don't know any.

people who abuse the English language,

lol.

unnecessarily putting animal products in food,

Gelatin is the bane of my life.

There awesome. I like bimbos.

not being the centre of attention,

I hate being the center of attention, opposites attract.

sci-fi and fantasy films,

Not my fave genre either.

pop and rap music,

I actually like pop, but I do have a 4 year old. Rap is crap though.

Like I said, It's fate.

Reactions: Lee
It is quite worrying how much we have in common... If you vote for me as the most attractive poster... I might be able to find you some erm ... slightly less tame photos of myself... and thats not bribery honest

I really should update my likes and dislikes, they are a few years old... I'm gonna do it, to distract me from doing my uni work.

Likes... Photography, my collection of vintage cameras, poetry, art, theatre and musicals, painting, big wall spaces to paint on, piercings, my bass guitar, Triple H, sex, good music, Johnny Depp, nail polish, Disney, British cinema, my collection of DVD's, The E Entertainment Channel, Extreme Makeover; Home Edition, Tarja Turunen, My kitty Jakey-wakey, being a very strict veggie, Alan, Davies, sex, Walking in the rain, Jeff Hardy, my family and friends, my bedroom/s, silky bed sheets, sex, pillows, Steven Fry, alcohol, pot, water, pole dancing, text messages, my diary, Vogue, sex, handcuffs, dominant men, arguing, being a female wrestler, my boobs.

Dislikes ... No sex, submissive men, meat and eggs, really hot weather, sun tans, sun burns, plucking eyebrows, stubbly legs, stripy jumpers, being whistled at by old dirty perverts, washing up, not being able to drive, crashing pc's, early mornings without sex, living with southerns, people who abuse the English language, American spelling, people who use my kitchen stuff, doing uni work, unnecessarily putting animal products in food, Cena, no sex, bimbo's, not being the centre of attention, sci-fi and fantasy films, pop and rap music, text language, etc etc

The fact that you play Bass makes you cool in my eyes. Bass is well underrated. If you like Ska, I think I'm in love.

I don't mind ska, its not my favourite genre, but it can be a decent listen, depending on who it is.
And yes the bass is completely underrated, it's always the best line in a song, especially in a good rock song, the bass line holds it all together, I'm a self taught bassist, I just mastered slap bass too, that took me a long time :p

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c124/Wasted****e/menew.jpg
Oh thats a new picture of me before I went out on thursday, with my new piercing, that makes number 19 :)
Oh and Jakey-wakey, like i have said it can't be fate, you removed my picture from your sig... *pouts*

Do mosts Goth's enjoy Death Metal?

On the Submissive/ Dominant factor, I'm Schizo affective so it depends on my moods. I can play both, but they can change randomly and suddenly.

Meilichia I must say I was quite taken aback by your like of rap music. Who are some of the artists you enjoy? (Crossing fingers please no fitty, please no fitty)

I'm teaching myself to learn the bass as we speak...type...any tips for learning the art of slap. I'm opposed to using a pick anyway so lay it on me!

50 is overrated. He was better in the Mad Rapper album than he ever has been since. "How to Rob" is a classic. I take a dump on anything else. Now if you like old school classics then you might catch my eye as well young lady. lol jk

Wow Spawn/Buble (sorry man first impressions) dropping "How to Rob an industry N****" man you are on top of your game!! I share identical sentiments about the guy. Based on that outing at the time I thought he was talented and was jawjacked with his barrage of self-exploitation. Anywho enough said, very impressed by that, anyone who hasn't heard "How to rob and industry n****" by 50 cent should give it a listen for the fuck of it.

I always pictured Spawn as more of a classical listener myself. Maybe some opera now and again... showtunes...

Haha Edgefan#1 you're so right, that's why I was taken off guard when he dropped legitimate 50 cent work. Mos Def and Talib Kweli are two of my favourites Spawn who are some of yours?

Do mosts Goth's enjoy Death Metal?

On the Submissive/ Dominant factor, I'm Schizo affective so it depends on my moods. I can play both, but they can change randomly and suddenly.

I don't know if most 'goths' enjoy death metal you would have to ask them, I personally am not a huge fan. I prefer classic rock, operatic metal and metal stuff, death metal doesn't often have a good singing voice, which in my opinion all music needs... My favourite bands/singers are Led Zep, T Rex, Tarja Turunen and MSI ... not death metal at all.

Meilichia I must say I was quite taken aback by your like of rap music. Who are some of the artists you enjoy? (Crossing fingers please no fitty, please no fitty)

I'm teaching myself to learn the bass as we speak...type...any tips for learning the art of slap. I'm opposed to using a pick anyway so lay it on me!

I don't recall saying I enjoy rap, more that i dislike it. With a passion.
I just don't see the purpose is speaking along to a song. I like powerful voices, not people just saying words quickly to a beat.

I found a create tutorial on slap bass on the net, I shall find you it, but it is easy, as a slow pace, just practicing, thats the only tip i can give.

I don't recall saying I enjoy rap, more that i dislike it. With a passion.
I just don't see the purpose is speaking along to a song. I like powerful voices, not people just saying words quickly to a beat.

I found a create tutorial on slap bass on the net, I shall find you it, but it is easy, as a slow pace, just practicing, thats the only tip i can give.

I thought it seemed too good to be true. For the record I myself am not a fan of rap (unless your name happens to be Biggie Smalls) rather I enjoy hip hop. Big difference. When the art is performed well it's poetry. Plain and simple. If you listen to Rakim, Nas, Notorious Big, they do well to exemplify this. If you do have ANY incling to give it a shot then I suggest one song to give a chance to: Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common - Respiration.

"I like to think, and then I sink into the paper, like I was ink" - Rakim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back