• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Awww I wish, I got told off by AJ I think and Jake didn't stick up for me ... I think he doesn't like me anymore :( Jakey lost his love for me :(

AJ is a good guy, if he told you off, then you probably broke a rule, and if that's the case then he was doing his job, and Jake can't really fault him for that (well he probably could), don't worry just about everybody gets an infraction, even I've gotten a few, it happens to everybody, I'm sure Jake still likes you, though calling him Jakey might not be helping, lol

He said I couldn't call him Jakeywakey... but Jakey was ok... :p I might have broke a little rule ... but I still had the right to sulk and want jakey to fix it... but nevermind!

He said I couldn't call him Jakeywakey... but Jakey was ok... :p I might have broke a little rule ... but I still had the right to sulk and want jakey to fix it... but nevermind!

Well did you ask him to look into it?, and if so did he and what did he say?

You always have the right to sulk

it couldn't have been that bad if your still here, but anyway moving on...

I was in the wrong, I just wanted to complain... when I asked him to look into it, he said "he said he will remove it for a picture" .. which was jake just trying to get a rude picture of me :p Well yes enough of this... erm how has your day been? or being... I'm quite unaware of the time...

I was in the wrong, I just wanted to complain... when I asked him to look into it, he said "he said he will remove it for a picture" .. which was jake just trying to get a rude picture of me :p Well yes enough of this... erm how has your day been? or being... I'm quite unaware of the time...

My day was fine for the most part, nothing special happened really, just another day, as for the time it's 10:20 pm right now where I live

Echelon did you read, I might be doing a show in February, nothing is set in stone yet and it's nothing big, but they actually asked me to do it... no idea who I am working with or anything but It made me happy!

Echelon did you read, I might be doing a show in February, nothing is set in stone yet and it's nothing big, but they actually asked me to do it... no idea who I am working with or anything but It made me happy!

Whats the promotion called?

The department store where I work, my boss used to wrestle on the Indy Circuit across the South in the US in the late 70's early 80's

I'm not really familiar with the local promotions, Is there a website I could check out?

I'll have to find out for you, they really aren't too big, I'll be talking to the booker sometime later this week, and I'll ask about a website. All I do know is, if you're in the UK, there was or is a wrestling channel, and they might be getting a few shows on there every month, but i'll have to find out.

I don't think we get English Channels in America.... or do we.... anyways good luck with your show, send me the results. If you can find a website Ill definitely check it out before hand

do you have any info on who your wrestling yet, or what you'll be doing at the show?

I have no idea if or what I will be doing, they just said they'd be interested in booking me for a 'trial' match, because I haven't done anything for HCW before, they said if it's not the february show, it will be one mid time this year. To be honest a summer match would be better for me, because I won't be at Uni, so I'd have time to train, but i'm not turning down any chances I get. I'll keep you posted with any info i get. I'm slightly nervous about the whole thing.

tired, I'm waiting for school to start back so I'll having something else to occupy my time besides work, I'm currently looking for a second job or an internship, In the railroading business, but most of the jobs I've found require a bachelors degree or better. So I'm going to have to wait until I finish college before I land an internship

I know this is going to sound like I am stupid, but how long is the american school system? I left school at 16, I'm still in education but i have done like 3 different educational courses since them to get to my degree.

I know this is going to sound like I am stupid, but how long is the american school system? I left school at 16, I'm still in education but i have done like 3 different educational courses since them to get to my degree.

1st-5th grade is elementary school
6th-8th grade is middle school or junior high school
9th-12th is high school
after high school you go to college to get a degree

we start going to 1st grade at like 6-7 years old & graduate high school at 17-18 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back