• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

First of all... Jakey don't feel like that, you know you have a special place in my heart :p

And Tnatwat ... I really don't care what you think, or even why you have decided to pick something with me... You're just another annoying child who enjoys having the focus on them, for all the wrong reasons. If you ever have an intelligent point to put forward, then do so, but insulting people who have done nothing wrong, is only proving my point that you are a immature attention seeking child.

Oh and thanks Echelon for deleting their posts, And Jeremy, stop winding it (tnatwat) up... baffle it with correct English and good grammar, that will annoy it more.

That's actually what I do usually. I go through each and every one it's posts and point out all of the mistakes. But there's a problem. It's learning.Learning from it's mistakes, like the super-computer from the movie War Games. I didn't think it was capable of learning, but TNASUX has started to spell correctly and use proper grammar. If it learns how to use the apostrophe button, we're all in deep shit.
The one thing it seems uncapable of doing is learning to stop flaming everybody.

Leave it to it's little games, as long as it amuses it's self, who's it harming? its like the threads version of an annoying dog.

Well, before it found this thread, it was fun pushing TNASUX's buttons. It was fun and easy to do. Seriously, go take a look at some of the funny things it used to do.

Lol Hilariously evil. See, that is an example of fun shenanigans. Our shenanigans are fun and entertaining. His shenanigans are cruel and repetitve.

Will someone please tell me is it a female or male?
I'm gonna put forward a vote... what should we refer to tnatwat as? the long name thingy gets on my nerves, i feel a communal nickname would help this problem.

Also, I've been calling it TNASUX for a long time now, so it's pretty just a habit now. I probably wouldn't be able to adjust to calling it anything else. Except maybe El ******o Grande.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but "it" has a way of disappearing for awhile and then coming back at the most inopportune times.

Nah I gathered that aslong as Echelon keeps deleting its posts I will be happy.

I'd be happy if "it" was banned, it used to be funny picking "it's" post apart and and proving "it" wrong, but "it's" just gotten annoying, and needs to be dealt with, I think Ech and others are doing a good job though, with deleting "it's" posts and everything

I agree Echelon is being a sweetie doing us all a favour deleting 'its' posts. Oh and whats this about you liking 'vulgar' things :p

I'm quite aware I might sound stupid here... but whats IDK? :p It must be very strange as you now seem to have britney there on your little pic thing.

I'm quite aware I might sound stupid here... but whats IDK? :p It must be very strange as you now seem to have britney there on your little pic thing.

IDK= I Don't Know

And apperently one of the mods is fucking with me again, I'd guess Luther but he's not online (unless he went into phantom mode), so it's most likely DIAR or AJ, I'm leaning more toward DIAR

Awww I wish, I got told off by AJ I think and Jake didn't stick up for me ... I think he doesn't like me anymore :( Jakey lost his love for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back