• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Hello everyone, Just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone ... :) How is everyone, doesn't feel like I have posted for ages, even though its only been just over a week!

Thanks for asking, I'm having a great time, I'm scratched half to death by my kitten Jakey, but I am just relaxing and such, how are you?

Well, for now I'm doing alright, got my shopping done. My family seems to be getting along alright for now. Done anything eventful over the break or as it been mostly slow for you?

Just seen my family, including my cousins baby, who I only got to see once before going off to Uni, which was nice, and I have seen my best friend a few times, who I miss like crazy! The only eventful thing I have done was go to training last week, which was hard, Uni makes me unfit! Luckily I haven't lost all my skills!

Just seen my family, including my cousins baby, who I only got to see once before going off to Uni, which was nice, and I have seen my best friend a few times, who I miss like crazy! The only eventful thing I have done was go to training last week, which was hard, Uni makes me unfit! Luckily I haven't lost all my skills!

whats your training like

It was just basic stuff, went along to a small show with the people i trained and did shows with, well before it started, they just had mats out when i was there because in the last show the canvas was ruined and they where lending one off someone else, i was going over basic moves again, I hadn't done any for ages. They had Rhyno do a show there not so long ago, wish I could have gone to that one. but yeah just basic wrestling stuff, nothing interesting.

^Shut the Fuck Up
If Jericho was on TNA he would be jobbing to Angle
I dont know why you bother to watch WWE if all you do is bitch about it

Why don't you shut the fuck up
Better to job to an old man like Kurt Angle in TNA than job to a young star like Randy Orton !!!

Really, who gives a shit? It's not as if your views are objective or correct. They seem to lack any clear kind of reasoning and are illogical.

Meilichia is a transvestite ok he does it for attention purposes so his thread is not even WRESTLING related so lets cut this shit and not allow him to do threads on herself world doesn t evolve around her it evolves around WRESTLING it evolves the brushing of the wings ahahahaah you have no business being here you freak !!!

Ok, now you've gone way too far, asshole.
Firstly, Meilichia is a very nice person. You, on the other hand, suck on anus for crack money. So you don't even deserve to speak to here.
Secondly, not all threads on this site are wrestling related. If it's in a spam free zone, you can start threads about anything.
Thirdly, she didn't create this thread, Jake did.
Fourthly, the world DOES revolve around her, it's been scientifically proven. Open a book dumbshit.
Fifthly, what the fuck is brushing of the wings?!?
Sixthly, YOU are the one who has no business here, because nobody gives two shits and a flying fuck about what you have to say.
And finally, I take extreme offense to fact you ripped off my angle of reversing the genders of the posters I'm harassing, namely you. You, miss, are a piece of shit.

Listen freak we don t care about your personal diaries or personal life this IS A WRESTLING POST not a DAYS OF YOUR LIVES post got it so why don't you be a good girl or guy and vanish whatever or whomever you are noone likes you here and noone gives a damn about you !! Vamooooos tootsie!

I have officially grown bored of this fucking asshole. It was fun for awhile, but what's the point in bothering with this fucking tard? No signs of improvement, no remorse, not a SINGLE REDEEEMING QUALITY, it's time TNASUX,WWERULZ be banned.

Listen freak we don t care about your personal diaries or personal life this IS A WRESTLING POST not a DAYS OF YOUR LIVES post got it so why don't you be a good girl or guy and vanish whatever or whomever you are noone likes you here and noone gives a damn about you !! Vamooooos tootsie!

Listen Ass-monkey, it's her thread, see the title it says Meilichia Tribute Thread, she can say whatever the fuck she wants in here, cause the thread is hers, so how about TNA fuckfest some where else, maybe post in your own thread, you know the one nobody looks at cause your a fucking ****** who doesn't know shit about anything, just do your self a favor and fuck off, more people like her than you, nobody like you hence the reason we all tell you to shut the fuck up, for fuck sake you make Coco look like a fuckng genius whenever you post, you stupid worthless fuckstick:cuss2:

I'd rather see him go, Coco is a more valued member of this board that that waste of sperm, even Brian post more productive shit that this asshole

If we ban her it'll just give her what she wants, I just erase half her posts, there all worthless anyway

Hey, wait a minute! Don't erase 'em. I enjoy picking her posts apart and and pissing her off royally. It's kinda my thing.

Awww people sticking up for me... how sweet... thank you guys..
TNAwhatever you are called... firstly piss off. If you want to be politically correct... this is a wrestling forum... I am a wrestler... therefore talking about myself is... indeed related to wrestling :) I also didn't start this thread... and if you open your eyes and look around... you'll see a lot of threads are not about wrestling... Now i don't really know if your a girl or a boy... but i am guessing female... because then it would explain the insults.... jealousy is not a nice quality... :)

Her name is TNASUX,WWERULZ, and I've known the whole time that she was either female or overcompensating for her own effeminate mannerisms. My personal favorite to piss all over.

Uh-uh, and I think she may have put me on her ignore list, because she doesn't respond anymore. I guess I hurt her feelings or something, although I don't know if she has the ability to feel.

She (TNAYADDYADDAWHATTHEFUCK) deserves all the heat she gets she a stupid fucking tard, I wish she was just gone, it's completely pointless to have her here anymore, not entertaining at all, just fucking annoying, by far the stupidest most biased fuckstick to post on these boards right now

How has Meilichia been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back