• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Meilichia, no direspect love. But you guys are arguing over some picsof boobs that may or may not be real? Not meaning the boobs are not real but this is the net, the person sending them may not be real. Don't you people watch "To Catch A Predator"? I'm not saying she's real. I'm not saying she's not real. But if you found out later that it was some 5'3 350lb. dude later on, I'm going to laugh my ass off at how much you guys argue. Now I didn't mean any direspect by this post, just pointing out how pointless the arguement was.

Fair enough you might not believe me... *looks down and sees my boobs* yes they are mine though... see i really don't like being called a 5'3 350lb dude.... I'd prove it if i could be arsed... or could find a way too!
I have an idea but its a far fetched... tell me something completely random to write... i will write it on some paper... or even better on my boob... in any colour pen you want and i will post it here! ... don't make me write anything mean...

Ok... this is slightly weird, sorry to be mean jeremy... but it had to be done, made me giggle at least

Aww, you ruined it!! Ah well, it wasn't working out as planned anyway. I was gonna downplay it till it calmed down enough to just mention that it was a joke somewhere down the line. I tried apologizing to Justin, but I think he's ignoring me ( :( feeling really bad about it.) Seriously though, how was Jake the ONLY one who realized it was a joke? How could anyone actually think that I am actually like that. What d'you think I am, RTC?
Yeah, I was just bored, so I thought, hey let's do something interesting. And you can't say it didn't make the evening interesting.
So anyways, I just want to consider the topic dropped. Although I would like to thank Jake for going along with the joke.
Now that that's out of the way...
Dannii, what have you been up to? You were rather quiet for the day.

Well, some of the posts earlier on in the discussion led me to believe that you understood it was a joke. When I started to get the impression that you didn't think it was a joke, I sent you a little rep blurb explaining that it wasn't real, but I really thought you should keep it up because, well, I thought you might go along with it. Then when I realized that you most likely didn't see the little note I sent you and you were in fact EXTREMELY angry, I PM'd you to make sure that you knew that I was only joking around and that I was sorry that I made seem so personal. Did you not get that message. Cuz I know I sent it to you.

Fair enough you might not believe me... *looks down and sees my boobs* yes they are mine though... see i really don't like being called a 5'3 350lb dude.... I'd prove it if i could be arsed... or could find a way too!
I have an idea but its a far fetched... tell me something completely random to write... i will write it on some paper... or even better on my boob... in any colour pen you want and i will post it here! ... don't make me write anything mean...

By no means my dear was that meant to be a knock on you. I was just commenting that their arguments over your boobs are pointless. They are getting territorial over something that they have never and may never see or touch in real life. But then again, I can't speak, I'm an American. We go to war over shit we've never seen or touched in our lives. lol

To the person who said i am in my twenties... probably older than them, if you can actually read, under my location, it says 20... that is my age... not 21 or 22...or even 23... but 20.

I believe that would be me, & no offense but I kinda see this as you trying to bad mouth me, simply because I made a statement without truly caring to take the time to check. I could make the same type of statement about you, for not taking the time to properly figure out who said what.

Wow, you're 20.. I'm happy for you, incase it didn't show through the sarcastic looking computer screen.

Now everyone please grow up, its a pair of boobs, yes granted my boobs are great, but still.. its a pair of boobs.

:rolleyes:

Oh and Jeremy, don't ask me to stop talking to the only person who noticed me on this forum.

From the looks of this thread, a lot of people have noticed you. But you seem to be forming some type of attitude, simply because one guy started a badly formed joke.. & the others who "have noticed you" decided to not like being called perverted.

Whoa, calm down, Will. I don't think she meant anything by it. There's no need to pick at this scab. I already admitted that it was a bad idea. You don't have to go into this any more than it already has.

okay guys, I know everbody started out joking, but it's getting a little emotional in here and it's getting less and less humorous my the minute. I think that we all need to step back and self assess and remember this. When it comes to jokes, you're only as funny as the last clown that you ate for dinner. LOL

It does. If she wants to show me in the flesh then thats better. I've got nothing else going on until at least July.

I believe that would be me, & no offense but I kinda see this as you trying to bad mouth me, simply because I made a statement without truly caring to take the time to check. I could make the same type of statement about you, for not taking the time to properly figure out who said what.

Wow, you're 20.. I'm happy for you, incase it didn't show through the sarcastic looking computer screen.

From the looks of this thread, a lot of people have noticed you. But you seem to be forming some type of attitude, simply because one guy started a badly formed joke.. & the others who "have noticed you" decided to not like being called perverted.

Ok... for a start shush. You are making me incredibly annoyed, and i am really not in the mood to be annoyed.
I know who had said it, but i didn't want to directly accuse you of not paying attention to what it clearly says.
Yes I have an attitude, I pretty much always have, obviously you just hadn't taken the time to notice my attitude, much like my age.
Now i am asking you really nicely, I have had a shit time recently, I really am so busy with the work I have to do, and you are just making me feel worse.
Just leave this thread, you are spoiling it for me.

I've heard of mashed potatoes & potato soup, but I don't like where this is leading.

It's an old sailor's trick.. They figures that if the urge ever hit them that they had one of two options, hole out a potato or hole out their bunkmate. I'm sure it gives a whole new meaning to the name "Taterhead". lol

Ok... for a start shush. You are making me incredibly annoyed, and i am really not in the mood to be annoyed.
I know who had said it, but i didn't want to directly accuse you of not paying attention to what it clearly says.
Yes I have an attitude, I pretty much always have, obviously you just hadn't taken the time to notice my attitude, much like my age.
Now i am asking you really nicely, I have had a shit time recently, I really am so busy with the work I have to do, and you are just making me feel worse.
Just leave this thread, you are spoiling it for me.

I'm not going to justify what the guy is doing, but sometimes it's good to get the anger out that you feel for others on us. We don't mind and we know it's nothing personal love. Plus, I can take a punch. Well everything but a donkey punch. But I digress. If you need to talk we or I am here to listen. K?

I've been down the depressed road far to many times in my life. I've also managed to bounce back and find my way back every time. If you want to talk, I'll listen

I'm going home tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I have a small family and all we tend to do is bitch and moan at each other over the holidays.

We are pretty much the same, there is only three of us, but the rest of the family live on the street too, we argue, but I miss being home a lot ... can't wait, get to see my kitten too yey!

I has a cat his name was casper, he was soo funny coz he was a right hore for tickles lol, ive moved out with my family down the road too, they bitch and moan but thats life thats what families do to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back