• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

I have been a lot better, things seem to be sorting themselves out now and thank you for asking justinsayne. how have you been?

Absolutely not. Of course, there's really only one true way to look like a transvestite, if you know what I mean. And I don't think you have what it takes to be one. She's just being a douche, stirring up trouble and get attention.

I have been a lot better, things seem to be sorting themselves out now and thank you for asking justinsayne. how have you been?

I'm doing OK, just glad the hecticness of Christmas out of the way, and I'm finally getting better (I've had a cold for close to 2 weeks, it's finally going away), all in all I'm good

I'm doing OK, just glad the hecticness of Christmas out of the way, and I'm finally getting better (I've had a cold for close to 2 weeks, it's finally going away), all in all I'm good

I know loads of people who have had colds... its not nice ... even though your christmas was hectic... did you enjoy it?

I know loads of people who have had colds... its not nice ... even though your christmas was hectic... did you enjoy it?

Meh, it was ok, things culd've been better, but then they could have been worse too, it was a very take it or leave type of Christmas, could've done without the 5 inches of snow on Christmas day, it made driving next too impossible, and led to me having to get up an hour early the next morning so I could dig the end of my driveway out and get to work on time, it was fun seeing my cousins two year old kid running around ripping presents open and all that fun stuff though, LOL

Yea, travelling around Christmas is awful. Had to get gas on the way back from my aunt's, and it turned out there was only like one gas station opened in a twenty mile radius. rode up to the Mobile on fumes. Did anyone else realize gas stations are closed on Christmas? Really pissed me off.

Yea, travelling around Christmas is awful. Had to get gas on the way back from my aunt's, and it turned out there was only like one gas station opened in a twenty mile radius. rode up to the Mobile on fumes. Did anyone else realize gas stations are closed on Christmas? Really pissed me off.

Really all of ours were open, the people working inside weren't exactly the most cheerful, but then If I was stuck working in a gas station on Christmas I probably would be a little annoyed myself

hehe you call them gas stations... they are petrol stations! I'm lucky, I don't drive so i don't need petrol... and i also travelled home a week before christmas...

Well, you're from e-heaven, the perfect world, where all the gas stations are always open. For the rest of us, we have Walgreens. Unfortunately, Walgreens doesn't have a gas pump, so I was still fucked.

Well, you're from e-heaven, the perfect world, where all the gas stations are always open. For the rest of us, we have Walgreens. Unfortunately, Walgreens doesn't have a gas pump, so I was still fucked.

A lot of things in the States are open on the Holidays.. Most people working aren't happy. But they do get paid like double time...

Well actually I'm from South Dakota, currently in e-heaven due to the fact that I was brutally e-murdered, but that's a whole other thing

And yes Meilichia we call them Gas Stations, and their is nothing better than going in to pay and getting to the counter, and saying "I got gas... *long awkward pause*....on pump 5(or whatever number it is)", LOL

Well, like I've said before, Connecticut sucks. You couldn't get anyone to work Arbor Day, they'll such lazy whiners. Except me, of course. I'm awesome.

Well actually I'm from South Dakota, currently in e-heaven due to the fact that I was brutally e-murdered, but that's a whole other thing

And yes Meilichia we call them Gas Stations, and their is nothing better than going in to pay and getting to the counter, and saying "I got gas... *long awkward pause*....on pump 5(or whatever number it is)", LOL

LOL ah, that's a classic. Although last time my friend tried that, the guy at the counter threw a roll of lottery tix at us. We knew him from school, but he was having a bad day I guess, and it was still unexpected. We got free Lottery tickets out of the ordeal, tho. lol

Echelon thanks, and thanks for the rep comment thingy :)
We really can't say anything like that... its not funny if you say " i have petrol at..." just not the same...
Where is Jake by the way! he hasn't been on my thread for ages.... :(

Why don t you suck on a ***** and fuck yourself and Jake did not create the thread she did so I am going to create a thread thats outside from prison about the TNA show that was in MONTREAL yesterday and I am gonna report the wrestling matches so she is a noone whether its a he or she or hermaphrodite for all I fucking care you are in Prison where the big boys play
got it **** like I said before go see your transv and play with your barbie dolls and Edge doll and shut the fuck up !

You are an idiot, a stupid stupid fucking idiot, Jake created the thread, you see you can tell this by looking at thread/thread starter section, where it has the title of this thread and Jakes name is under it as the thread starter, it's pretty simple really, and TNA has become nothing more than a piss poor half assed version of WCW, the company WWE put out of business cause WCW ran itself like shit, TNA is heading down the same path, do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your ass, your just a fucking ******, who clearly doesn't know what you are talking about:disappointed:

TNA LIVE EVENT SHOW at The Pierre Charbonneau Arena in Montreal,Canada

Eric Young (eugene wannabee) defeated James Storm with Jackie

Womans tag team bout Gail Kim and Traci Brooks defeated Awsome Kong and Jackie

Sonjay Dutt "GURU" defeated Jimmy Rave

Jay Black Machismo Lethal defeated Jimmy Devine

Samoa Joe defeated Robert Roode

Abyss defeated Wildcat Chris Harris

Tag Team Champions Tyson Tomko and AJ Styles defeated LAX (great match losta brawling outside in the ring near where us guys were there jeering and cheering and they got us on YouTube cooool! Traci Brooks grabbed me and my 2 friends and kissed us all lol blush!

Main Event Christian defeated Kurt Angle by disqualificiation a screwjob here though but Earfl hebner came to his senses and awarded the bout to Christian! It was a decent show and they are making another canadian tour again in 6 months! They ll be taping a live impact which would be awesome

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!!, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MEILICHIA THREAD, YOU FUCKING TARD, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD TO SPEW YOUR STUPID ASS TNA SHIT IN

Was that whole *****-sucking, hermaphrodite-transvestite barbie and edge doll rant directed at me or Meilichia? I can't tell 'cuz Echelon deleted the original post. I assume it was me, because she tends to save the edge doll references for me.
I would like to point one thing out, however. For someone with such notorious spelling and grammar, it sticks out that she knows how to spell hermaphrodite. Makes you think, dunnit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back