• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Perverts. You're all a bunch of perverts.
Or PREverts, depending on how many times you've seen Dr. Strangelove...

Really? Because I think that you guys are just so desperate, that you have to go online and try to get some e-love.:la:

Really? Because I think that you guys are just so desperate, that you have to go online and try to get some e-love.:la:

Really?, cause you still just sound jealous to me, you go online and you can't even get e-love, LOL, well unless you count that TNASUXWWRULZ ******, LOL

Really?, cause you still just sound jealous to me, you go online and you can't even get e-love, LOL, well unless you count that TNASUXWWRULZ ******, LOL

Hey, you WISH you had the kind of relationship that TNASUX,WWERULZ and I share. I INNOVATED the use of the name TNASUX,WWERULZ by the way! She and I have in-depth, MEANINGFUL conversations. Something you should try sometime Justin.

Hey, you WISH you had the kind of relationship that TNASUX,WWERULZ and I share. I INNOVATED the use of the name TNASUX,WWERULZ by the way! She and I have in-depth, MEANINGFUL conversations. Something you should try sometime Justin.

Umm, I've had plenty of meaningful conversations in this place just ask around, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about any more, so just stop... please....just stop

I just find it disgusting, that so many people have nothing better to do, than sit around and beg poor Meilichia for pictures of her. I don't even want to imagine what they're doing with those pictures. Gggghhhhaaaa!!

I just find it disgusting, that so many people have nothing better to do, than sit around and beg poor Meilichia for pictures of her.

First & formost, I never asked her for any pictures. And its not an end of the world thing, if the girl wants to show off what she has, then it should be by all rights that any guy wanting to see what she has, to ask. At least they're being polite in doing so.

Also, are you telling me you've never been interested to learn what the person you have conversations with, ever looked like?

I don't even want to imagine what they're doing with those pictures. Gggghhhhaaaa!!

By you saying that though, it kinda places you into the catagory of thinking about what they're doing, while looking at them. So, does that make it just as bad, or worse?

Cause, its one thing to do something while looking at pictures of a girl that isn't even fully naked.. but its a complete other to THINK about what guys are doing while looking at those pictures.. just saying, is all...

I just find it disgusting, that so many people have nothing better to do, than sit around and beg poor Meilichia for pictures of her. I don't even want to imagine what they're doing with those pictures. Gggghhhhaaaa!!

Jealous? Jealousy gets you nowhere?

Why? Why must you make Edgefan#1 look like a perverted freak? Shouldn't we edgeheads stick together? I made you honorary Edgefan#2? Don't you remember? Why must you hurt Edgefan#1 this way?

Why? Why must you make Edgefan#1 look like a perverted freak? Shouldn't we edgeheads stick together? I made you honorary Edgefan#2? Don't you remember? Why must you hurt Edgefan#1 this way?

because you're Jealous?
dunno.gif

Well she said that if we wanted to see pictures then to ask nicely, we asked nicely and got and she sent some pics, It's not like we pressured her into it or anything, if she didn't want to send them she didn't have to, and that would have been fine, I find it ironic that a guy with the tag line "who I gotta blow to get some rep" is thinking about what another guy is going with these pictures, and for the record, I'm not doing anything disgusting with them you sick perv!!!, I just looked at them and sent a PM back complementing them

I don't unintentionally mean to make you look bad, but through the eyes of the others I'm sure you're doing that on your own.

And I honestly disagree with what you say, because I happen to be one of those "perverts" (in a sense) on what you claim.. because I've fallen in love with people I've met over the internet, through pictures, & conversations.

And you make it seems like its a bad thing, or a crime to have emotions or feelings for someone you haven't met in person before.

I was not speaking to you, Brian. I was talking to Will. And I think he can respond without your help.

your point? it is your comments which lead too dumb remarks, where more than likely you are gonna make a fool out of yourself. Trying too hard too get noticed never ever works

your point? it is your comments which lead too dumb remarks, where more than likely you are gonna make a fool out of yourself. Trying too hard too get noticed never ever works

I am not just trying to get noticed. I am trying to make a statement. A statement that I feel is of dire importance. Sure, people may not be outwardly pressuring Meilichia to send out those pictures. But don't you think that maybe, just maybe, in your subconscience, you are sending a nonverbal message, implying that she HAS to send those pictures? Did you stop to think for one second, that maybe she felt pressured? No. No you didn't.
It is about time that this...appalling treatment of Meilichia... be put to end.
Which is why I am asking Meilichia... which is why I am asking DANNII... to stop affiliating herself with guys like Y2 Jake, and Justinsayne, and start hanging around a better crowd. Affiliate yourself, Dannii, not with riff-raff like Jake and Justin, and with a sensitive, caring individual... namely Edgefan#1... me.
Here I publicly announce my campaign to end sexual harrassment on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back