• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Of the photo That I was asking for, a photo like this one, with a similar angle (pose optionally) was what I was talking about. If not then I'll take one of your older ones.

06.jpg

Two other questions. how long have you been training and would you consider getting a GLORY page one day?

I am happy now. And from what I saw those pictures didn't break any rules. I have seen more skin in the bar room.

Brainbeckerisagod... DIAR just beat you to it... but seeing as you asked so nicely i'll send you one anyway....

Echelon... how about I take you one sometime soon just for you :p
I have been training for about 3 years, and currently am not training because i moved away from home to go to Uni, and haven't found anywhere where i am living right now, but i train as much as i can when i am back home over summers and such, I have done a few small shows around the north of England, nothing major yet, and not to sound silly, whats a GLORY page?

Brainbeckerisagod... DIAR just beat you to it... but seeing as you asked so nicely i'll send you one anyway....

Echelon... how about I take you one sometime soon just for you :p
I have been training for about 3 years, and currently am not training because i moved away from home to go to Uni, and haven't found anywhere where i am living right now, but i train as much as i can when i am back home over summers and such, I have done a few small shows around the north of England, nothing major yet, and not to sound silly, whats a GLORY page?

Thank you

This is GLORY

http://www.glorywrestling.com/

See thats why Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is the greatest city on earth, the weather is great :p, and texas is usually warm weather.

Pittsburgh is a hole. I know a guy who lives there and it always complaining about the rain. Plus it's more north than Minnesota. But in the summer Minnesota is nice cool weather and not hot, and in winter Texas is the same, not hot.

Pittsburgh is a hole. I know a guy who lives there and it always complaining about the rain. Plus it's more north than Minnesota. But in the summer Minnesota is nice cool weather and not hot, and in winter Texas is the same, not hot.

Pittsburgh is actually a beautiful city, especially at night when everything is lit up, also so you can't see all the trash on the streets of downtown Pittsburgh. But their is so many things too, our amusement park is great, our baseball park is great, and you can take some nice tours. Well our amusement park is great if you havent been there.

Pittsburgh is actually a beautiful city, especially at night when everything is lit up, also so you can't see all the trash on the streets of downtown Pittsburgh. But their is so many things too, our amusement park is great, our baseball park is great, and you can take some nice tours. Well our amusement park is great if you havent been there.

Yeah, Memphis is the same way :lol2:

Am I the only person NOT trying to put over where I'm from in a desperate attempt to get Meilichia to come visit them? Tsk.
Of course, if Connecticut actually had anything to offer, I'd probably be touting it too.

Well, Hartford CT is the Insurance Capital of the World. It's really convenient because you can get a new policy on your way to the hospital after getting shot walking out of Hooters.

Yeah, Memphis is the same way :lol2:

Well there, is this Sarcasm? Pittsburgh is a beautiful city, if you look passed the Littering problem in Downtown Pittsburgh. But it is still beautiful when fully lit, or even in the winter, there is so much here too offer, nice shows, stadiums, food, historic places, and so forth

Yea, please don't. If you close this thread, I'll have nothing to do here except sit and watch the Y2Jake is a ****** thread and wait for TNASUX,WWERULZ to come back and make a fool outta herself.

Oh and thanks everyone for your completely 'unbiased' opinions on where i should go... As a photographer I want to visit somewhere thats pretty but can be unusually pretty, yet not too hot because as i can't do hot. I have been to New York a few times and always go in winter, but thats just like going to a tourist place... Like when people come over to England and go to London and never see real England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back