• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meilichia Tribute Thread

Awww how sweet, I am coming over to America in about a year and a half, no idea where yet! but thats the plan. Oh and Jakes not taking advantage of me really. I do encourage him slightly :p

Minnesota and Texas are two great places. Minnesota if you come during the summer months. Texas if you come after that. lol

Being ignorant to the weather in those places at those times... is it hot? I don't do well in heat :p

See thats why Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is the greatest city on earth, the weather is great :p, and texas is usually warm weather.

Meilichia, would you be so kind as too grace me with some wonderful pictures of your beautiful assets, pretty please?

is that nice enough?:D

Yeah its COF, that was my first guess. Do you like the band Nile?

Do you have any photos of you (not of your boobs) that are not so close to the camera?

There one of my favorites, Death is my favorite, but I do enjoy the Brutal Death Metal genre

I added another question to my above post - sorry

I don't have any, mainly because i take my own pics at arms length so its pretty hard to get a further away shot... i mean i have this one

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c124/Wasted****e/methread1.jpg

But i look like i am sneezing, and the only other ones i have are when i am pissed in a club looking like a right idiot...

I don't have any, mainly because i take my own pics at arms length so its pretty hard to get a further away shot... i mean i have this one

But i look like i am sneezing, and the only other ones i have are when i am pissed in a club looking like a right idiot...

I love this picture, it has too be something, Possibly the angle of the picture or the hair over the eyes effect.

Thats okay, have you tried taking a candid shot in front of a mirror. A lot of photos like that end up turning out great.

Do you have any good full body photos?

Ok C.M. got the second set... only one set left...
thank you Brianbeckerisagod, thats really sweet of you.
And Echelon I could dig you out an older one of me, but i don't have any recent ones, I put weight on to help me wrestle, being slim and wrestling is really not good, i was getting really hurt, especially as i train with mainly men, so i am a bit self concious at the moment, but its soon turning to muscle, so maybe in the near future... oh and i don't like the in the mirror photo, doing a degree in photography its against all my professional ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back