Meilichia Tribute Thread

That makes sense.
And no Classic Jonny, I did my a-levels, then I did a national diploma in fine art and design which included a further 2 a levels and a diploma, and then a foundation degree, then onto my degree. I am doing photography course at a arts university that has the best photography course in the country, they didn't except just a levels.

I should have gone to England to school, it seems much easier than the way its set up in America. Except how good are schools in England about treating kids with learning disabilities?

We are far better dealing with disorders. My mother actually works in that area, and its an area I'd really like to go into.

That makes sense.
And no Classic Jonny, I did my a-levels, then I did a national diploma in fine art and design which included a further 2 a levels and a diploma, and then a foundation degree, then onto my degree. I am doing photography course at a arts university that has the best photography course in the country, they didn't except just a levels.

I take it you actually want to be a Photographer? I know alot of people that did Art degrees and are working in banks... seems like a waist if your not actually going to use it.

Yeah I want to be a photographer, or something related to photography, like teaching it. I'm not wasting years and a hell of a lot of money to work in a bank.

I did photography. The problem is that everyone wants to do it now. So if you want it as a profession you'll be taking pictures of hairy gashes.

Cheers for the support Jake... not even considering I have talent, or contacts...

Well when I was going for photography jobs I was only able to get ones where I was taking pictures of 50 year old vaginas. You'll need a lot of luck if you want to do the sort of photography you want to do.

Well when I was going for photography jobs I was only able to get ones where I was taking pictures of 50 year old vaginas. You'll need a lot of luck if you want to do the sort of photography you want to do.

So you were one of the lucky ones, then? :)

I've already had most hair colours Echelon.
And I have already done far more than that Jake, and I haven't even done my degree yet.

Should i put it in another way... I have done far more in terms of photographic work. Not just naked people and wedding rings.

No man. I'm goping to make you one of my top friends right now. Along with Luther's afro mate, Prax & RVDgurl.

You are my number one. Although I want you to post a comment. Y'know so it looks like I actually know the people on that My Space thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back