Meilichia Tribute Thread

Now why would I say that? I think your a very lovable person, that, and we seem to have much in common, so it just adds too it

Well luckily for you, my first tattoo is being drawn up for me this week. I am having posion ivy running down my neck onto my collar bone and down onto my shoulder, it looks better than it sounds.
And thank you Echelon for being so sweet, Jake is never sweet to me.

Oh Oh I thought I'd let you all know... I fell in love today.... with my new camera... it makes me happy, far more happy than any man has every made me!

a camera better than any guy? well damn, I have personal objects that I like, but I wouldn't trade them for a woman's love

It has more settings and functions, its slightly complicated but not overly complicated, its extends to a great length focally obviously, and it won't ever tell me i am high maintenance!

Meh... so does my I Pod, but if I had to live by myself with only my I Pod for company for a number of years I'd end up killing myself rather quickly... but thats just me

You make me want to cuddle you because you are so cute! Oh I wanted to say great comments on the beth pheonix thread (about men and muscular women), i'd rep you but it won't let me yet!

you have to spread around the rep before you can use it, I would post a picture of myself, but ironically, I suck with camera's. A photo of me is still a work in progress, do you have a facebook account?

Yeah I do have a facebook account, but its the one only my friends get... as my housemate seems to enjoy loading all my drunken photographs onto it... but i do have a myspace i don't mind people having...

I think thats how all the Facebook pages work, you actually have to befriend a user to see their profile, but at the same time, once you befriend someone, you can also see all the other profiles that we both have in common

I know how facebook works, I just don't like anyone but the people i get pissed with to have it. I'm not the most photogenic person when pissed.

fair enough, as of right now my myspace skills aren't very sharp, but I could create a page and come visit you if you like, although It may take some time

My character really isn't the stereotypical 'goth' heel though. I know there is a lot of them about, thats why i wanted something a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back