Macios

Yeah I did no wrong, u did and if I met you in real life I would actually kick your ass

And then I would throw no punches and have you arrested for battery and make a good deal of money off of you in a lawsuit. Well worth the time.

Yeah I did no wrong, u did and if I met you in real life I would actually kick your ass

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol:

Wow!!! What a fuckin' idiot! I can tell prison is the place for you!! Every other post of yours is about ass!!

I bet you and I in real life, I would break your prison lightened face cunt!!!

Haha u always got something to say "KB" but if mit would allow me to view your previous posts then I could actually quote you breaking the rules on a spam free zone....yeah mainly using plenty of swear words and ripping a part a poster... Just check yourself before you go ruining someone who actually posts good stuff

If you run into someone that posts good stuff, have them teach you. Please, for my own mind's sake, learn from them.

KB: saving the internet, one dumbass at a time.

Hey man, honestly I'm not as bad as people are portraying me... I don't tell lies and I do like to discuss things but in no way am I trying to show someone up I'm just hoping the truth gets out eventually

Hey man, honestly I'm not as bad as people are portraying me... I don't tell lies and I do like to discuss things but in no way am I trying to show someone up I'm just hoping the truth gets out eventually

I'm interested in the truth. What did KB do wrong? Where did you create the thread? Why was it closed? And what's your biggest problem?

The only truth is kb can ban you or put you in here for any reason at all. nothing you can do about it. We are all kb's and Sly's bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back