Macca The WidowMaker

If the description was made by a chick cowering in fear, while you screamed at you to tell you how big it is, then it's invalid.

The truth is, you couldn't even find your own dick if you have a microscope, a tweezers and a set of private investigators.

Then before I was born, the doctors must have ingested dna of you, making me your own clone.

Then before I was born, the doctors must have ingested dna of you, making me your own clone.

If they "ingested" (LOL, wanker) DNA, then maybe you'd be halfway pretty, instead of looking like Rip Torn on crack.

To further help you with your English, "ingested" is what your dear sweet mother does with my "fluids" after 9-and-a-half hours of passioniate wild boar riding.

If they "ingested" (LOL, wanker) DNA, then maybe you'd be halfway pretty, instead of looking like Rip Torn on crack.

To further help you with your English, "ingested" is what your dear sweet mother does with my "fluids" after 9-and-a-half hours of passioniate wild boar riding.

It's still pretty hard to tell whether your British or Australian.

Btw, you spelled passionate wrong.

Good. Don't want to have any mistakes, just like your parents had 11 years ago.

Your birth isn't classed as a mistake, more of a natural disaster, like Haiti had a few weeks ago.

Also, 11 years old? Either you're a fucking idiot, or you're imagining what it'd be like to have sex with me, seeing as I am in your age limit.

Your birth isn't classed as a mistake, more of a natural disaster, like Haiti had a few weeks ago.

Also, 11 years old? Either you're a fucking idiot, or you're imagining what it'd be like to have sex with me, seeing as I am in your age limit.

44266966_unsuccessful_troll.jpg

Norcal, my point exactly. I mean, have you seen the material round here? It's like the fucking pedo circus just rolled into town. And then there's the incoming shitbricks like FTS and the J.O.B Squad that will pay me a visit and angst over what I've done to their precious WZ Forums, which I can't wait for.

TM, I put it in your mother's dunghole last night. I also draped the Canadian flag over my naked body as I was doing so, then ejactulated on the flag, paying close attention to the maple leaf in the end. Then we sat down for a cup of tea and discussed why wrestling is better off without Owen Hart. We had a merry old time.

That's it? X said you were good at flaming and shit. Try it again. I like pokemon and Lost. Put that in there.

I laid awake all night vigorously *********ing to the thought of you Macca.

<3

Because FTS got angry when I accused him of having sexual relations with his sperm donor. Ah well.

I love The Norcal. Pump that iron till your arms snap and sherbet pours out.

Btw, now Im in the prison, do normal rules apply, or is it no holds barred?

To be honest, I was going to ban you before I ever interacted with you. I just gave you a couple of hours to see if you were more than a one joke ******.

You weren't.

But, I need your opinion in a wrestling thread. Go ahead and make an alt and I'll PM you a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back