What to do with Unholy Profit?

What to do with Unholy Profit?

• Let him out

• Keep him here

• Ban him

Results are only viewable after voting.
You got so sooky because we put a poll on to actually see if we should let you out? Haha, and you claim to hate this forums, yet you still sign in.

The thing that makes me wonder is that he is 24 and yet he is sitll acting 8.

Who the fuck are you? He didn't say he hated the forums he said he hated the way things are done around here sometimes which I know tons of posters on here who love the forums but hate how some things are run and i've been a member for two years. You don't know him so don't act like you do. He puts alot of work into his BT and is a underrated poster but isn't motivated enough to show it. You grow up.

You got so sooky because we put a poll on to actually see if we should let you out? Haha, and you claim to hate this forums, yet you still sign in.

The thing that makes me wonder is that he is 24 and yet he is sitll acting 8.

I didn't say I hated the forums, I said I get why some people that i've talked to do hate it.

Why not keep your opinion to yourself if all your going to contribute is some lackluster lame insult? I don't know who you are, but you seem pretty lame to me for coming into this thread just so you can get a punch in. Whatever makes your self esteem higher, I suppose.

But lets stick to the issue, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back