Macca The WidowMaker IP Ban: Who's for it.

Should Macca be Banned?

• Macca The WidowMaker should be perm banned

• Macca should remain in prison, and released when the time is necessary

Results are only viewable after voting.
...:lmao::lmao::lmao: I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU :lmao:

Well, I do surf /b/ quite often. I wouldn't be suprised if people thought I was one of the famous trollers. They don't call me a newfaaaaan..yeah that's it Newfan. I'm not a Newfan, i've worked my way up on /b/ for severel years to become an Oldfan. That's right...fan...not the other thing.

Well, I do surf /b/ quite often. I wouldn't be suprised if people thought I was one of the famous trollers. They don't call me a newfaaaaan..yeah that's it Newfan. I'm not a Newfan, i've worked my way up on /b/ for severel years to become an Oldfan. That's right...fan...not the other thing.

Yeah. Yeah, that would explain a lot of things.

Referring to a derogatory term not accepted on this forum, I'm summoning X.

WTF? 38 votes? Holy freaking crap. 38 people don't even come down too the prison. I smell something fishy...and it's not Macca's pussy that's for sure.

Your poll's been rigged.

Doesn't matter, you're still getting permabanned before me.

Your poll's been rigged.

Doesn't matter, you're still getting permabanned before me.

So it has been rigged...I knew it. I don't bash every person that talks to me, unlike you. So I think you have a higher chance of getting permabanned, you we're actulley luck they put you in the prison instead of banning you, that would have been the easier thing for them too do.

Omfg, How do you guys rig this stuff? I don't care, It's funny anyways, looks like the community is for Lifetime Anal Bitch's IP ban.

Lawlz. The mods are running loops round you right now.

The difference between you and me is that I realize how this works. And how to play along with it.

In fact, forget what I just said.

Lawlz. The mods are running loops round you right now.

The difference between you and me is that I realize how this works. And how to play along with it.

In fact, forget what I just said.

Their running loops around both of us, why do you think we're in here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back