• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who should WWE push for the WWE championship after the Miz?

If they let The Miz win the WWE championship I say that they should start a fued between him and Morrison for the belt. I think that would be great since they were a tag team for the longest time. Otherwise I think Danielson or Barret.

I think Wade should get the belt first. He has all the heat and momentum right now. I really don't buy that line about "give him time". Well, they gave everyone in the current mid-card time, and most, if not none of them are as compelling or as over as Wade is right now. And to be honest, none of them were as great as Wade is in their first 5-6 months. Heck, they aren't even great as he is now despite being on the main roster for 3-5 years.

I think the Miz is just a case of how not everyone who is awesome should be in the main event. What he does is great and all, but I don't think he needs to be elevated. I don't think there's anyone that you can build the Raw mid-card around like you can with the Miz. He seems to be able to make such a genuine feeling that the guy smashing his face in really wants to smash Miz's face in.

Is it just me?? I don't get the hype about Daniel Bryan, he lost like every match in NXT and he is such a tool that the biggest tool of them all Michael Cole calls him a tool. Why anyone would think this guy even deserves a US title shot is beyond me. He doesn't have a marketable look at all. When he returned at Summerslam i walked away I was so disappointed.

Morrison deserves at least a feud with someone like Orton or Sheamus, just to see what he can do in the main event spot and if it works then give him a title shot. If it doesn't work throw the US title on him and build up his character. I think he is awesome in the ring and even though he is small he can pull off some crazy moves and his upper body is more ripped than hulk hogans shirt.

I dont think Im ready to see the Miz get his title shot yet, something about him bothers me. His promos are so cheesy, but I guess thats part of his character. I have a feeling he will go down the same road as Swagger and thats a shame cause Miz has alot of potential he just needs more time.

and of course the obvious choice would to have Christian drafted to raw and have him feud with Edge for the title at Wrestlemania. We can all dream right?

Sheesh...this entire question just is way too crazy for me. First of all, how many miz posts does this forum need? Second, we might as well be asking "I think kaval will be around for a while and eventually wins the title. Who would it be good for him to feud with after he wins?"

Seriously? First off, there is no guarantee miz is going to win the title and if he does, that it is anytime soon. I know that every time a pay per view comes up people start foaming at the mouth hoping that this will be the time miz cashes it in, but there is no guarantee that will happen or that he will still manage to pull out a victory. For all we know the plan might be for miz to be running his mouth and get manipulated into putting his briefcase up in a match that he subsequently loses.

Secondly, even if he does cash it in and win the title, there's no guarantee it is going to happen anytime soon. So who can say what storyline and feuds and pushes may have developed by then. It's impossible to predict where various midcarders will be in the future.

Maybe we should just sit back and enjoy the ride and not be overly concerned about which midcarder should be pushed after a title victory that may never happen.

That's a good question. I really can't think of anyone that hasn't already been named, but I would love to John Morrison and Daniel Bryan get the next "major" push.

John Morrison has been with the WWE for awhile now. He is a very talented superstar and his match last week with Jericho was, in my opinion, the best match of the night. He is over with the crowd, has a good moveset, and deserves a push out of everyone in the WWE right now.

Daniel Bryan hasn't really been with the WWE that long, but I love this guy. He has great mic skills and is awesome in the ring. I would not mind at all if he was World Heavyweight Champion. I believe is getting a decent push right now, and I also believe that he will get the ME push soon too.

It is just a matter of time before both of them get it.

As time goes along, I wonder about numerous guys and where they will be in a few months, few years etc...

The guy I am started to really see something in, more than before, is John Morrison. I always figured he would turn into a well rounded Main Even Star. But nothing is truly a given for anyone, until it finally does happen.

Lately I have really found myself glad to see him in the ring and cheering for him during his matches (Besides That Stupid Tag Match On The 900th Raw Episode).

Now I can see his time coming soon. Something should be brewing within creative about a big angle for him. I don't know what will be that one thing that puts him over to the next level. But, I do believe now, that it WILL happen.

His mic skills obviously need to improve. But that is something that can be worked on.

Wade Barrett is about to grab The WWE Championship soon I believe. But that isn't a new push. That has been something in the works for a few months now, with the Nexus angle. Morrison has yet to receive that final huge Main Event push...

I think John Morrison is the next one to be pushed.... Or at the very least, SHOULD be next!

I would like to see morrison next in line because he has the skills but i think he needs to turn heel go back to using moonlight drive as his finisher because starship pain is awful and his mic skills as a face are just Meh so what, as a heel he can make people want to shut him up thats way more interesting so hes my choice but as a heel

Let's open up this discussion a little bit here. Given the rumors about combining the brands in the near future, why are we limiting ourselves to just the RAW roster. Realistically, the next champion may not come from Raw and in my opinion it shouldnt. There is a Smackdown superstar who is CURRENTLY more deserving of the title than anyone on Raw (even the Miz, and I am one of the biggest Miz fans there is). But that person is CM PUNK!

I'd personally love to see John Morrison get a big push. His match with Edge on Raw was golden and he keeps being overlooked.

I think John Morrison, what better way to get these two former tag team champions main eventing PPVs, then to have the Miz carry the WWE championship for a few months, then have his former tag team partner be the one to take it from him? It would be a great push for a much deserving Morrison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back