The J.O.B. Squad: Hell's Unemployed Line

Oh boy, all my favorite prisoners in one place. I'm giddy like a schoolgirl.

Has Macca ever heard of Spambino? Look back into the prison for his threads. You're nothing compared to him.

Macca's a dick. He couldnt get out if he did want to. THe stupid cunt doesnt realise that he has to improve to be let out.

so yeah, you're the only one with any hope at all. Although that hope is as slim as Macca's tiny, tiny dick.

Macca's a dick. He couldnt get out if he did want to. THe stupid cunt doesnt realise that he has to improve to be let out.

so yeah, you're the only one with any hope at all. Although that hope is as slim as Macca's tiny, tiny dick.

I had a pretty decent chance, into Macca and his tiny pecker came down here.

Ah TLC, I can honestly say you were the only one in that group that realised the crimes he had commited and turned over a new leaf. Don't end up like FalKon, sad and callous because I pick up at the clubs and he doesn't...

Hey, I resent that. I like to think I separated myself from the J.O.B. Squad nicely. Except for Leafy and TLC, I am still friends with them two.

Scotty, you're alright. But you said it yourself, you still talk to Leafy. Drop them like a bad habit and we'll talk.

Remix, you're alright too. Except that you're a knob and get butthurt by a lot of things I point out. So Im basically saying you're a walking vagina on legs. Cry your pussy tears over that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back