The J.O.B. Squad: Hell's Unemployed Line

Not as much as you think. I hate FalKon a hell of a lot more that you, without a doubt.

But even you have to admit that you must be held accountable for this monstrocity. Like JKO does for... whatever it is that he did.

What did JKO do?

Why do you hate Falkon so much?

Yeah I held myself responsible for the squad. I could blame myself for killing it too.

CKD?

Cause he acts like a n00b. And a cuntflapface.

No, I killed the squad. If someone had taken command before I got there, it'd probably still be here making shitty threads everywhere still.

Come again?

That's interesting

I think I killed. Without a leader as awesome as me it wouldn't make it a week.

Crush Kill Destroy wrestling. He made an e-fed where he took all of us and turned us into parodies of us. It was amazing.

Yes it is. Now back to sucking.

TM was voluntering for take over. If he got his way, not even Jane would stand in their way...

Link to this interesting development. Now you ****.

That was the bomb. First thing Im doing when Im out of the soap factory we're currently occupying is getting him to write me in as the Samoa Joe of that e-fed. Then it'll be unstoppable.

Fuck it, may as well make my own e-fed. I'd make a killa WZ promotion if they let me out of the pound.

You do that and your awesomeness goes up by at least one level. You can write one in the prison.

Spambino did one apparently and it was better than CKD so I'm told. I've read it but I don't know any of the people in it.

Meh, it wouldn't be appreciated in the prison, where only a small amount of people look in every day. Save it for the bar room when I get out.

Plus you have to deal with wwetributes looking at it , or even worse, commenting on it. The thought sickens me.

You're a proven draw. If you write an E-Fed and I advertise that bitch in the Bar. You'll be released out of this hell.

Hmm, this idea intriges me, puny mortal.

God knows Id write an edgy, well balanced one at that.

Give me a day or two to sort things out in my head about it and when I do, ****E THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

God may finally forgive you for the Squad if you do.

Great man. I hope one day you dictate us all with your enormous vaginaknife. It was a good day at work when God made you.

Your grammar was a bit off in your last post. I fixed it for you. And you do have to thank me for it. But we'll explain your future employment under me at a later date.

I'm starting to ****e your fed out but if you want this to continue your going to stop insulting people whenever you get into conversation.

I'm starting to ****e your fed out but if you want this to continue your going to stop insulting people whenever you get into conversation.

But why? That's what got me this far.

Disbarring the fact Im in jail, I think Im doing pretty well for myself.

It offfends your readers. You're going to need more fans than just Tdigle and X.

Meh, it wouldn't be appreciated in the prison, where only a small amount of people look in every day. Save it for the bar room when I get out.

Plus you have to deal with wwetributes looking at it , or even worse, commenting on it. The thought sickens me.

Your lucky I can't give rep in here, because you'd be getting negative right there.

It offfends your readers. You're going to need more fans than just Tdigle and X.

Man, people love that shit. Most of my green rep is from absolute killa flames. It only offends the morally dependant losers who can't read between the lines.

And besides, NorCal is a fan of it. So it's offically staying for good.

And also, who says Im here to post for my readers. They'll take my Wang in their mouth, and if they know what's good for them, they'll damn well enjoy it. And that goes for you too Leafy.

Man, people love that shit. Most of my green rep is from absolute killa flames. It only offends the morally dependant losers who can't read between the lines.

And besides, NorCal is a fan of it. So it's offically staying for good.

And also, who says Im here to cater to my readers? They'll take my Wang in their mouth, and if they know what's good for them, they'll damn well enjoy it. And that goes for you too Leafy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back