Macca The WidowMaker

I am somewhere in between. I think Macca is a waste of space and contributes nothing. For whatever reason, there are some people on the forum who think that simple, blatant bar room flamefests are entertainment. Well, whatever, who am I to challenge someone's form of entertainment? But prison is the best place for this guy. He can do the same shit that he did in the bar room, but people who find his type of humor and contributions to the forums utterly useless (myself, for example) will have an easier time ignoring him now. Whereas the Puro-Connection of TDigs and X can come here and visit him whenever they want.

So this worked out well.

You hated RCK too, didn't you? :suspic::suspic::suspic:

I once had an RCK quote in my sig.

The Redcrosse Knight on whether or not pro wrestling is a sport said:
Yes, in the same way sex is a sport: It's competitive and both parties know how it ends.

You hated RCK too, didn't you? :suspic::suspic::suspic:

Who?

Some of you have a very bad sense of humor. How can you not find jokes about cancer, AIDs, starving children, the holocaust, and 9/11 humorous? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IC?!

I drew the line at wishing cancer on someone's family. But a one-week ban wasn't the end of the world.

By the way I quite like that name for me and TDigs, the Puro Connection. We can be the Puro Film Buff Hipster Connection. Tag team tournament here we come.

Thanks man, thought you might.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Wow, Looks like I might..might..actually have some competition in here. This is gonna be quite fun. Well, Should I introduce him to Bubba, or did somebody else already do the deed?

By the way, this is wwetributes897.

Fucking score, wwetributes897? That's you?

Get the fuck back on Macca. Now.

Fucking score, wwetributes897? That's you?

Get the fuck back on Macca. Now.

Yeah it's been me the whole time. I've been here a couple weeks now. I don't think Macca has even signed in yet. Probably doesn't even know he's in here.

I'm not going to flame him though, that's not going to get me out of here any sooner.

Might earn ya little respect, though....

I have to work on getting out of prison before I work on respect. Once they finally decided to let me out of here, then I'll work my way to the top of people's eyes.

I'm starting over, i'm a new man. Wwetributes897, who's that? That kid who asked for advice on some girl? Nope. I'm just a new poster, trying to earn my seat in the bar room.

I have to work on getting out of prison before I work on respect. Once they finally decided to let me out of here, then I'll work my way to the top of people's eyes.

I'm starting over, i'm a new man. Wwetributes897, who's that? That kid who asked for advice on some girl? Nope. I'm just a new poster, trying to earn my seat in the bar room.

I tell you what really gets people talking?

Good posting in Non Spam Sections.

Dewey Stirring the pot, niceee

Have ya read any of my recent posts, bro? I've been getting a little more brutal with each fucking day. Plus, wwetributes needs to learn, nobody loves a punk-ass. It'll help him save face after the whole "Ellisman Twitter" debacle.

May I suggest when you get out of here to use a name without numbers, something like the current one but less prison-ie.

Maybe like, WWE Tributes, for example.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1778339 said:
May I suggest when you get out of here to use a name without numbers, something like the current one but less prison-ie.

Maybe like, WWE Tributes, for example.

Sure. I'll have to think of a cooler name though. WWE Tributes doesn't seem to fit.

I'm sorry! I Didn't mean to sign into that account. Like I said I use the opera wand, and it has both names and passwords on it. My apologizes! :(

So I decided to show up for ass-rape duty. I suppose I could the shepardtk this imbeciles in here. So feel free to tell me what happens round here, apart from sodomy, shankings and lulz?

Btw, have you guys seen this new poster by the name of WeAreThePeople? That kid's going places.

Oh wait, somebody already bant him. Ah well, there's always watermelonflavouredjustice and bitchbetrippinballs. :)

And FTS even though you may see this as a victory, I beg to differ. The best thing you could have done is silence me. Now you gonna wish you did.

X for admin btw. And when you win, rescue me from this oppresive prison, my man!

Dude, if you honestly think that management will ever let me out of here after the bender I pulled, then you must be related to Al-Leafy.

But yes, I do know my rounds about puro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back