Macca The WidowMaker

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Here because he likes to troll various members of the forum. Some want him banned, some want him to stay...now everyone is happy. And since he only wants to post in spam areas where flaming is allowed, then it's a win-win-win situation, the best kind of situation.

What about Macca the FlameMaker???

I thought the guy was funny though

Yeah. We all know the only pedophile on this forum is TM.

Don't think I don't know old Mrs. TM is.

ncmt07.jpg

Yay, he isn't banned. And now he can flame wwetributes forever and ever.

Look Macca, you flamebaiting little attention ****e. This is the compromise we came up with to make everyone happy.

You can post in here and some of our viewers who appreciate the fact that you suck fat cock can read your mindless trivial bullshit in here. But, we as a staff are 100% sure that you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the forums other that stupid bullshit posts about the same running gag. Now, when you're done gagging on my cock, you have all the time in the world to flame me, yourself, whoever, in between family assrapings, of course. Tell your dad that your asshole itches so he can use something other than soap as lube by the way.

As I was saying, since you are too fucking stupid to contribute anything else to the forums, flame away, get flamed, get attention for a week and then get ignored for eternity.

You illiterate little prick, you can't even read the rules. You come back from a ban and get worse. Consider yourself lucky that you can still be in here to get *******d, since it's your goal in life, anyway.

Fuck you motherfucker. Now you can't pollute the bar with your daddy issues. Sorry you got touched as a child, but that is no reason to spam up this board with your anger.

Go touch little boys and get touched by old men you worthless piece of fuck, cuntrag, ****e, jackass, bitch, motherfucker!

I will not be playing the role of some flamebaiting attention ****e.

Look Macca, you flamebaiting little attention ****e. This is the compromise we came up with to make everyone happy.

You're a ****e.

You can post in here and some of our viewers who appreciate the fact that you suck fat cock can read your mindless trivial bullshit in here. But, we as a staff are 100% sure that you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the forums other that stupid bullshit posts about the same running gag. Now, when you're done gagging on my cock, you have all the time in the world to flame me, yourself, whoever, in between family assrapings, of course. Tell your dad that your asshole itches so he can use something other than soap as lube by the way.

Your daddy touched you.

As I was saying, since you are too fucking stupid to contribute anything else to the forums, flame away, get flamed, get attention for a week and then get ignored for eternity.

You're stupid.
You illiterate little prick, you can't even read the rules. You come back from a ban and get worse. Consider yourself lucky that you can still be in here to get *******d, since it's your goal in life, anyway.

You're a prick.

Fuck you motherfucker. Now you can't pollute the bar with your daddy issues. Sorry you got touched as a child, but that is no reason to spam up this board with your anger.

You kiss your sister.

Go touch little boys and get touched by old men you worthless piece of fuck, cuntrag, ****e, jackass, bitch, motherfucker!

You touch little boys.

I am so good. Fuck the mods. I win!!!! LULZERSZZEZARFD

I'm on staff and I 100% love Macca. Don't worry, FTS doesn't speak for all of us. Macca is far and away the most amusing poster I've seen on here in a very long time. As evidenced by everyone getting their panties in a bunch and typing up giant insult-laden rants.

Oh and some of you wouldn't recognize a troll if it began sucking your cock and yodeling at the same time.

Macca is the bomb. Areoplex is the one that needs to take a trip to the prison. A ride on Hard Hank's fat tattooed cock should stop all those damn 'Sexy Hot Pic' threads.

I'm on staff and I 100% love Macca. Don't worry, FTS doesn't speak for all of us. Macca is far and away the most amusing poster I've seen on here in a very long time. As evidenced by everyone getting their panties in a bunch and typing up giant insult-laden rants.

I am somewhere in between. I think Macca is a waste of space and contributes nothing. For whatever reason, there are some people on the forum who think that simple, blatant bar room flamefests are entertainment. Well, whatever, who am I to challenge someone's form of entertainment? But prison is the best place for this guy. He can do the same shit that he did in the bar room, but people who find his type of humor and contributions to the forums utterly useless (myself, for example) will have an easier time ignoring him now. Whereas the Puro-Connection of TDigs and X can come here and visit him whenever they want.

So this worked out well.

Some of you have a very bad sense of humor. How can you not find jokes about cancer, AIDs, starving children, the holocaust, and 9/11 humorous? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IC?!

By the way I quite like that name for me and TDigs, the Puro Connection. We can be the Puro Film Buff Hipster Connection. Tag team tournament here we come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back