Live Discussion: Smackdown 20/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmackDown is back. JBL complaining about Batista. Saying he's going to be biased at Cyber Sunday, and he'll get retributon against the Animal. Now we have a Diva Search thing. Slow motion running. Should be exciting, but it really isn't.

D N' D vs Jimmy Yang and Shannon Moore

Or, as Cole calls them, The Reject and The Redneck. I like that name.

It's not as bad as first thought. Moore is actually an exciting wrestler. Hopefully the CW division will get back into shape sometime soon.

Jamie Noble and Vickie Guerrero. Noble upset about having a match with Khali the previous week. He's apologising for whatever it was he did. He's volunteering to help out with SmackDown. She says she's gonna put him in a match tonight to "help out the show". Noble vs. Undertaker. Wounded.

Noble goes off on one. Wrestlemania Revenge tour being plugged. They're in Birmingham for a house show on the 16th April. The TV broadcast is from the o2 arena in London.

And here comes Undertaker.

Batista telling us not to try this at home. Listen to him. I've got a scar on my forehead as a result of "trying this at home".

From the vault: John Cena vs. Carlito

What will it take to get this moron off our screens?

Batista telling us not to try this at home. Listen to him. I've got a scar on my forehead as a result of "trying this at home".

From the vault: John Cena vs. Carlito

What will it take to get this moron off our screens?
that's no way to talk about carlito.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back