Live Discussion: ECW 2/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Golden thoughts

WWE.com has learned that WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon will kick-off ECW on Sci Fi tonite with a special announcement addressing John Cena’s injury and the fate of the WWE Championship.

An “epic battle” awaits Elijah Burke and Tommy Dreamer on the next ECW on Sci Fi as the cocky Superstar and the ECW Original are set to face for a golden opportunity at No Mercy. Will Dreamer prove that heart matters more than youth, or will the talented young Guiding Light give him the experience of a lifetime?

Will ECW Champion CM Punk even make it to No Mercy? After Big Daddy V put the hurt on him in the final minutes of ECW on Sci Fi, nobody can be sure. Matt Striker's oversized student has knocked down every challenge in his path. Does his route include the Straightedge Superstar?

Also on ECW on Sci Fi, Balls Mahoney tried to get an answer from Kelly Kelly again, but suffered even worse results than the last time. How will he respond now that The Miz has added injury to his insults? Will he get Kelly in his presence long enough for her to answer if she will go out with him or not?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday at 10/9 CT.

Stevie Richards w/Goodfather and Val Venis vs Randy Orton

I hope he says he's a twat and no one like him apart from Sly and a few others then all would cheer and I'd become a Cena fan just cos Sly got a mention by McMahon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince claims himself to be Champion since he has 2 victories over Triple H...

and a former champion himself might I add

I would love to see an underdog fighting for the title at the pay per view someone who we never suspected, that would be awesome

I'm going with Morrison. He's scheduled to make his ECW return tonight, yet not mentioned on ECW preview.

I think that Vince will make it a battle royal for No Mercy to declare the title...something that Jericho or HBK (or any type of match where someone can come in and win the title.)

A Gauntlet or a Battle Royal...who knows.

I think that Tommy will win and then Morrison will come in also and they will have a 3 way match at No Mercy

or Morrison can say that he is cashing in his re-match clause.

and Balls Mahoney will get the better of Miz...those r my predictions

Facts for ECW.

It will suck.

Miz/Mahoney and Kelly's acting will be terrible.

Vince will claim he should be champion or Undertaker will become #1 contender.

Burke will face Punk at No Mercy.

It starts in 5 minutes.

FACT.

I say John Cena fakes the injury returns to win the battle troyal and he will rule for 13 more months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back