• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 8/11/2008

I totally agree. The Tag Titles should be on a tag team. But I do see Cena and Batista retaining unfortunately. I could also see Batista walking out during the match, leaving John Cena to defend for himself. Does anyone remember the Edge/Benoit storyline in 04 when they were Tag champions. That is how I think it will go down tonight honestly.

Yeah prehaps.

I just hope it's interesting in any event. WWE has got a lot better recently. Let's hope they keep up the good work.

I totally agree. The Tag Titles should be on a tag team. But I do see Cena and Batista retaining unfortunately. I could also see Batista walking out during the match, leaving John Cena to defend for himself. Does anyone remember the Edge/Benoit storyline in 04 when they were Tag champions. That is how I think it will go down tonight honestly.

yeah i remember it but i think they will go with the michaels cena one with batista screwing them out of the tag titles but staying face they will lose them after summerslam

Alright since Cena and Batista are bigger than the tag titles I see them like not even caring about the match and one ends up costing them the match. Then when its done they'll just be brawling to build up Summerslam.

I hope this Kane angle is not drawn on for much longer. I hope we find out what it is in the bag and Kane goes on a total rampage like he did in 03. That would be sick.

Off the topic of Batista & Cena.

How you see Jamie Noble & Regal's fued advancing.

House show - they're match was awesome apparently. Noble got a standing ovation.

I hope this feud continues. Both are great workers and this could be a chance to push William Regal up if they still trust him.

Regal had his chance and he fucked it up big time. I say give Jamie Noble a push. The guys a funny, talented, and he knows how to work the crowd.

I don't think Orton really hurt himself. I think they're just gonna make it look like he made a "heroic" comeback and get his title back.

No there's not. CM Punk is getting a huge push, especially considering he doesn't have "the look".

A push is, you go through your competition and take challenges and are the main focus. The main focus is not on him but who will face him. Therefore, he's just transitional as he's in the background, holding the title and watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back