• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

got mickie.. got layla... alls we need is vitoria and my diva fanticy will come true...jut need me and a bed, a shower hell a closet i dont care

Was expecting Mickie to clean house and take the win, did Layla even get tagged in?

And the fatal fourway next? Is Snitsky vs. Punk our ME? Say THAT ain't so.

and did you see homeboy get out the car and run like a motherfucker to the back??? LOL what the piss.

tell me he straight up forgot JBL. Please.

CM PUK is over rated and doesn't deserve the belt... or any belt for that matter. He's sloppy, has little to know mat skills, and should go back to the crappy internet-based crp hole they call "ring of honor", that is only if they have forgotten how much he sucks.
Tell me I'm wrong... I dare you!

Was expecting Mickie to clean house and take the win, did Layla even get tagged in?

And the fatal fourway next? Is Snitsky vs. Punk our ME? Say THAT ain't so.

I actually wouldn't mind that. I've said for a long time that the title needs to be on the line more in semi squashes. Builds both guys up.

CM PUK is over rated and doesn't deserve the belt... or any belt for that matter. He's sloppy, has little to know mat skills, and should go back to the crappy internet-based crp hole they call "ring of honor", that is only if they have forgotten how much he sucks.
Tell me I'm wrong... I dare you!

You're wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back