• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

Jesus H Christ. I like the new challengers but come the fuck on. This is going to be a fucking 30 min promo to start Raw.

Is Santino fed to everyone that's worth something when they debut on RAW?

First Y2J, now Rey-Rey?

As much s I like the sound of the Fatal4-way, I personally don't like the idea of any one of these guys going 1-on-1 with Punk at GAB.

Who do you think the rightful number 1 contender should be or at least the one who could have the best match with punk

Definitely not JBL. He got beat clean. He's done. Kane just lost a title, so no. Batista is really the only option. HHH beat Cena clean, Batista didn't lose clean, so I'd say him. The match would suck though.

it's such a shame they're booking it like this, It's completely accentuating that fact the Punk is in there with guys higher up then him. Such a shame

As much s I like the sound of the Fatal4-way, I personally don't like the idea of any one of these guys going 1-on-1 with Punk at GAB.

Cena vs. Punk COULD be ok. It'd take a lot from Cena, but it could be good. As for the other 3, I agree with you. It just wouldn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back