Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

I can see it in a promo now..

"I'm the Miz.. And I'm the Big Show.."

"AND WEEEEEEEEE'RE AAAWWWWWWWWESSSSSSSSSOMMMMMMME"

The good thing about this: Miz gets to have 3 belts at once. When was the last time someone has had that in the WWE, if ever? I know it's only 2 titles, but I'm honestly wondering about the 3 belts at once.

and a few months ago people thought The Miz would be the Jannety of Miz and Morrison. Now he is a double (triple) champion. The Miz is awesome

I have come online for the first time in several days for one reason and one reason alone:

Shut the fuck up with your Punk hatred FTS. It's old as hell. Notice he got more heat during his "boring promo" tonight than Sheamus, the WWE Champion, ever has.

Also, I'm quite pissed about Christian jobbing cleanly to Sheamus. Fucking pointless, and silly. Sheamus still can barely get a reaction when he comes out, so let's have him beat one of the most popular faces in the company who came out to massive face reactions tonight as usual and holds the crowd in the palm of his fuckin' hand.

And Miz/Show new tag champs? Can you say fucking pointless?

The season?

ewrestlingnews.com:
The word going around is that the NXT concept will be portrayed as a "reality" based series featuring new wrestlers who viewers will be able to follow inside and outside of the ring. Fans will be able to follow wrestlers from day one and get their personal insight, their background and goals, creating a different sense of deeper insight, etc.

As it stands now, the concept appears similar to WWE's former Tough Enough series with talent not only feuding with each other, but for the opportunity to become the "next" big WWE Superstar and move onto RAW or SmackDown!.

i think this might bring some clarity to this nxt mess

will it be like tuf and have a season finale i wonder; perhaps one that crowns the first NXT champ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back