Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

Does anyone else have the feeling that SES are gonna stick around for a few months, and will just job?

Same reason people cheer for the Jets.

because 5 playoff trips in the decade, 1 Super Bowl, 3 AFC Title game appearances (including this season), and a young team that will only get better. Seems like a pretty good team to root for to me...

and WOO HOO! SES lost! let DX actually defend the titles successfully (something they rarely do). They will lose them eventually, but DX on both shows is better for WWE then SES on both shows right now.

AAAAHHHHH FUCK. MizShow better fucking win. sXe Society out, BU is probably going to lose the game so fuck the Beanpot...damnit.

because 5 playoff trips in the decade, 1 Super Bowl, 3 AFC Title game appearances (including this season), and a young team that will only get better. Seems like a pretty good team to root for to me...

and WOO HOO! SES lost! let DX actually defend the titles successfully (something they rarely do). They will lose them eventually, but DX on both shows is better for WWE then SES on both shows right now.

I know. I just don't like the Jets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back