• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 15/10/2007 [NO SPOILERS!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lols drew mcintyre looks like a huge version of brian kendrick

the only thing better than seeing Orton is HHH is one appearance by the great a Santino Marella

Umm...Because it is a good thing Duh, how could anyone hate Trips, he's a freakin God for Christ sake, and he should be champ, he got screwed at NM

I dont like HHH either. I just never have. Never knew what the fuss or hype was about. he is a solid entertainer and to an extent a safe bet. I love him more as a heel though because imo he makes you hate him. :cuss2:

wow venis 3 weeks in a row by gawd king is he in the mid card now?

I dont like HHH either. I just never have. Never knew what the fuss or hype was about. he is a solid entertainer and to an extent a safe bet. I love him more as a heel though because imo he makes you hate him. :cuss2:

Funny I think that exact same thing about Cena

God I hope Val beats the living hell outta Santino, and then goes off to make a movie with Maria;)

Is it more did Val Venis get really fat over time?

Santino used that one legged boston crab to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back