• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 15/10/2007 [NO SPOILERS!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

English Pound

Raw hops the pond this week to visit Birmingham, England in what promises to be a bloody good show. But while the Superstars will be hopping the pond, their rivalries will remain firmly entrenched.

Chief among them: Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H vs. Umaga.

Michaels stunned Orton when he returned from spending months on the sidelines and put him to sleep with Sweet Chin Music. What else does HBK have in store for the Legend Killer? And do his plans include Orton’s newly-won WWE Championship?

Meanwhile, last week, Umaga continued relentlessly punishing Triple H long after the bell had sounded in their Handicap Match pitting The Game against the Samoan Bulldozer & WWE Champion Randy Orton. After adding injury to insult, can Umaga really hope to leave Europe without feeling the wrath of The Game?

Two other Superstars who will be taking their rivalry across the pond are Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes. So far, the veteran Holly has bested the upstart Rhodes in two hard-fought, closely-contested wars. With the third time be the charm for Cody Rhodes?

In other action, Beth Phoenix made her Raw debut last week as Women’s Champion and ushered in the self-proclaimed “Era of the Glamazon” only to be embarrassed by former Champ Candice Michelle in a Six-Divas Tag Team Match. The Candy-coated Diva pinned one of the Glamazon’s tag partners to secure the victory and prove that she is still a force to contend with. Will the freshly-crowned Women’s Champion continue to devour her opponents? Or was last week’s hiccup a sign of things to come?

To get answers to these questions and more, tune in to Monday Night Raw at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

I'm going Raw & Smackdown.

FACT.

Both will suck.

FACT x2

yah... wouldn't be surprised... However I am looking forward to the show. I'm interested to see how they work an angle with HBK and see if we'll see a DX reunion... Possibly HBK and HHH vs Orton and Umaga

yah... wouldn't be surprised... However I am looking forward to the show. I'm interested to see how they work an angle with HBK and see if we'll see a DX reunion... Possibly HBK and HHH vs Orton and Umaga

Or even better, a 6 man tag match. Triple H, HBK and IC Champ Jeff Hardy vs WWE Champion Randy Orton, Umaga and MR Kennedy....... Kennedy. that would be awesome!

I dunno if we're going to see Jeff in a match anyway tonight. I think they'll give him the night off just to be sure his neck's ok

Before Raw starts did ya'll vote Eve for Diva Search 2007?

You better have or I'll hunt you down and kidnap your computer!

Flames Out
Dragon

William regal; gets a small home turf pop, it was either him or the picture of the queen, a lady on my bus looked like the queen today.. but thats irrelevant.

Phone is terrible i hate hitting 58 thousand buttons to answer a call. :icon_sad:

:offtopic: but since we are off topic I will say that I do like my iPod, have no desise to ever get an iPhone, cause I already got a phone, don't need another one

RAW is ORTON tonight

lucky us we get to see not 1 not 2 but 3 great Orton matches:lol2:

The only thing better would be 3 Triple H matches;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back