Live Discussion: Raw 1/4/2010

WWE giving one man a quarter of their air time?

The bastards are holding out.

Raw is going to dominate TNA, I think. Just completely dominate. In terms of what will be the actual better show? I don't know, I don't know too much about TNA. However, ratings wise, the WWE is going to have its cock shoved so far down TNA's throat it's not even funny.

So ladies and gentlemen... How does it feel knowing we're going to be watching two shows that'll be talked about years down the road? Like, shows that'll be published in memoirs and wrestling business retrospect books in 2020-2030? Like, people are going to be talking about January 4, 2010 for a long time, speaking of how tonight kicked so much ass and started a new "era?"

Cross-posted to the Impact LD

Ok, tonight I've come back to the WrestleZone forums after not being here for quite a while. In fact, I haven't even watched a full episode of Raw since the night after WrestleMania, I believe. However, tonight I'm gonna watch both TNA and WWE. You see, I wasn't around for the original Monday Night Wars and I've always found it pretty interesting. So, needless to say, I'm really looking forward to tonight's shows. Throw Bret Hart into the mix, and holy crap, I can't wait.

Yeah I was too young during the first Monday Night Wars!

But now this is going to be amazing. Just hope it lives up to all this hype.

Gonna be flipping between this and TNA. I started watching WWE just after Hart left, so him returning isn't the hugest moment for me, but still should be good TV nonetheless.

So ladies and gentlemen... How does it feel knowing we're going to be watching two shows that'll be talked about years down the road? Like, shows that'll be published in memoirs and wrestling business retrospect books in 2020-2030? Like, people are going to be talking about January 4, 2010 for a long time, speaking of how tonight kicked so much ass and started a new "era?"

Cross-posted to the Impact LD

I don't really feel like that's going to be the case. I expect the WWE will crush TNA, everything will go back to normal, TNA might try again in a few months time but it won't have the same hype that tonight will have. Honestly I think this will be little more than a footnote in wrestling history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back