• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 01/11/10 Featuring Guest Host: Mike Tyson

It's been a few months since I've posted on here cuz I really haven't had much of an interest. But last week and this week have really got me excited. I hope there is some way Kofi goes over here. Tyson sounds great talking shit to everyone. I'm really excited to see where this show goes, hopefully they don't fuck up too bad.

This is what has been bothering me about WWE booking lately. No big feuds with the title playing a part. Either a triple threat, a tournament, or something of the like to determine who gets to face the champ, and then there's very little buildup for the match.

But, if Kofi wins the triple threat and the title and Orton wins the Rumble, all of a sudden we have a HUGE payoff at Wrestlemania.

That was ok I suppose. I know Cena is winning though, cause Kofi/Sheamus is not a PPV Main Event and Orton/Sheamus just wouldn't make sense, although Lesnar/Bob Holly from RR 04 was weird.

That was ok I suppose. I know Cena is winning though, cause Kofi/Sheamus is not a PPV Main Event and Orton/Sheamus just wouldn't make sense, although Lesnar/Bob Holly from RR 04 was weird.

It could be Kofi. The Rumble is the PPV where the title rarely changes so the focus is on the Rumble itself

But, if Kofi wins the triple threat and the title and Orton wins the Rumble, all of a sudden we have a HUGE payoff at Wrestlemania.
That's my one hope. If Cena wins, you get the same old same old we've been seeing for quite some time. If Orton wins, maybe he'll turn face, which can be either completely awesome, or completely terrible. Kofi in the title picture is something fresh and interesting.

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Orton looks NOTHING like Von Kaiser but is the spitting image of Don Flamanco?

I think he was supp...

KEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osed to be Bald Bull.

To me, he looks like Super Macho Man. Those pecs are just dreamy.

And to think I saw these two on their first weekend at OVW when they first started with the company. My, they have come a long way.

The Rumble is the main event. Orton/Jeff wasn't a PPV main event last year, but it worked well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back