Live Discussion: Cyber Sunday 28/10/2007

Mickie wins.

I was expecting her to come out then, and then have Beth Phoenix demolish her and set up a Womens title feud.

(P.S. Anyone else notice all the Divas were listed in order of vote percentage, high to low? )

Love the people complaining that Triple H buries Umaga and ends his career, where were these comments when Mysterio beat Finlay, when Kennedy beat Hardy, etc? Don't you think it's a tad bit unrealistic for the top face on Raw to lose every match he's in?

sirkings right.... the final moments of this lackluster ppv are at hand

OK..if this 10:30 thing IS true...how about this?

JBL, Foley and Austin are in the ring waiting to see who is gonna referee...Jericho comes out and says 'This PPV is about what the fans want to see, now who wants to see Y2J referee this thing?"

Long shot I know, but stranger things have happened

The timing is right anyway

Love the people complaining that Triple H buries Umaga and ends his career, where were these comments when Mysterio beat Finlay, when Kennedy beat Hardy, etc? Don't you think it's a tad bit unrealistic for the top face on Raw to lose every match he's in?

were u here for the no mercy discussion

There's an HHH buries careers thread around here somewhere, If you take that post there, I'd love to reply.

So now we have 40 minutes for Taker vs Batista (and on WZ earlier WWE are worried about Taker's health, and they want him to go 40 minutes in a World Title match?)

I was expecting some sort of Santino segment somewhere on the show.

Finally someone else sees the light, I've been saying the same thing for ages now

Well if that countdown is real then Y2J is coming in about 10mins. I really hope that it is real. Infact i PRAY that its real. And what ups my hope is that the site was made by a wwe employee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back