Lee answers VideoGame questions

I love the main series, it's very well done in that it's an original story with existing characters but having levels based off existing storys. A truly great mix. The additionals I haven't played, just one and two.

She's a pretty whiny bitch in Super Metroid too. I think the Other M thing was blown way out of proportion and would make sense that she'd be feeling like that considering what was going on. Other M is a damn good game but I've not played much of the rest of the series. As if Metroid was 25 yesterday!

I'd love a platformer ala epic mickey/captain rainbow in which forgotten platform stars of the 90s end up teaming together in order to make their name remembered.

Any other crossover has been done or is in development.

MOFoers the Zelday Symphony has sold out of VIP tickets :(

I hate rating out of 10 but I'll go with a 9.

I'm excited for skyrim though it picked a bad month to be released.

Thoughts the DQ X release on Wii & Wii U?

And have you heard about the adaptor for the 3DS recently shown in Famitsu? Horrible idea or good solution?

Gamefest: No couldn#t get holiday.

DQ X visually it looks no different to the PS2 version and a subscription service is a horrible idea.

3DS second circle pad could work, looks shit but may be comfy. It'll only be used for Monster hunter nayways

Did you find Golden Sun: Dark Dawn easy to finish? Does Camelot taking their time to release the next installment, um, grind your gears? I lacked a better term.

Did you find Golden Sun: Dark Dawn easy to finish? Does Camelot taking their time to release the next installment, um, grind your gears? I lacked a better term.

Camelot are great they can take their time with it. I've not played Dark Dawn yet but apparently it's very Shining Forcey.

What's the hardest game you have ever finished?

Super Mario Bros 2: The lost levels (the original japanese version)

Super Mario Bros 2: The lost levels (the original japanese version)

I hear ya, that game took me forever to complete. Blue mushrooms that kill you and warp zones that take you back, what kind of sick fiend made that game.

Another question, what is the worst game you have ever played (ET for this guy)?

YOu've actually played ET?

For me it's Bubsy 3D for PSX

YOu've actually played ET?

Indeed I have, my mom had a roommate who had it (we called him uncle although he didn't look like an uncle, but i digress).

All you do is basically walk from crater to crater finding pieces to a phone so he can call home with reeses pieces to restore health. Once you got in a crater it was almost impossible to get out. He could jump and extend his neck, both features were useless (especially since it was so fucking hard to get out of the craters).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back