Late Spring Cleaning

I wouldn't say that, his Twitter along with all his other behavior is just begging for it really.

I guess that's a legitmate counter-point, but it does seem he's cooled down somewhat now and is putting on solid matches on Smackdown, unlike these guys who are either never on TV or just inferior to other superstars in comparison. If you put a gun against my head, I say he survives this cleaning for now.

I guess that's a legitmate counter-point, but it does seem he's cooled down somewhat now and is putting on solid matches on Smackdown, unlike these guys who are either never on TV or just inferior to other superstars in comparison. If you put a gun against my head, I say he survives this cleaning for now.

True, he's allowed to at least try on SD! but is usually nowhere to be found or destroyed on RAW. I don't expect him to be gone today, but I'd be shocked if he were around this time next year.

Probably the only good news about Drew and Jinder getting released is we can now hear Slater go on about him starting his solo career.

Drew will forever live in Bleacher Report articles with the title "What could have been...if he didn't have a crazy ass wife."

Brodus should have joined The Wyatt Family.

As of 1:15pm EST: WWE stock up 20 cents.

Gee, I wonder why they did this. To be fair though, a lot of these are LONG overdue.

I'll give Evan Bourne two months before he's back in ROH as Matt Sydal. Delirious is one of his best friends and he was at an ROH event a few months back and featured on one of Kevin Steen's Weekend Escapades. Considering he was released he'll probably have a 30 day no compete clause and then will pop back up.

Curt Hawkins has already started getting independent bookings. He'll be fine for the most part.

I would say Drew McIntyre would pop up in TNA but with his ex-wife there and apparently well liked for whatever reason, he's screwed.

JTG has been stealing a living for too long. He's just like his character. That is if Cryme Tyme stole stuff. I honestly can't remember anymore.

That MetsFan bloke is a WWE insider, as borne out by all the news he's produced that's proved right over time, so I fully expect an announcement shortly.

Look at me, posting shit from Wreddit. I'm like Dragon Saga. I sicken myself.

But who will play Adam Rose's rabbit?

Oh, wait, he's still there isn't he?

Zack_Ryder4_cutout_by_Crank.png

They released 3MB but they still keep JTG and Ryder?

They must get an odd case of hemorrhoids on clean up day since WWE doesn't release the injured out of PR fears. Poor Hawkins and Tatsu weren't so lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back