Late Spring Cleaning

The death toll so far folks:

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following competitors as of today, June 12, 2014:

Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

There is an eerie calm. Has the bloodshed ceased? How I feel about the 3MB releases right now...

[YOUTUBE]avr7enrZuJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Damn Drew, you were the chosen one....

drew70.jpg

I love release day. But why couldn't they have it when the World Cup isn't one. It's a waste to have so much entertainment on the same day, man!

I don't get it 3MB were actually popular. Sure they were never going to be anything major but they were popular. Certainly more than Los Matadores

This kind of came out of the blue, 9 already, any more to come? Rather surprised about them ditching 2/3 of 3MB (only slightly, though). The whole JTG thing just baffles me. Does he know something, is he helping backstage somehow, or what?

I don't get it 3MB were actually popular. Sure they were never going to be anything major but they were popular. Certainly more than Los Matadores

Los Matadores is just a shitty gimmick though, and it's based around El Torito, who to be fair, does get reactions. Primo and Epico themselves aren't that bad.

They were also relevant with their accompaniment in the Hornswoggle vs El torito feud. Heck, they were just getting beat down on Raw by Ambrose and Reigns. I enjoyed their comedic relief.

Los Matadores is just a shitty gimmick though, and it's based around El Torito, who to be fair, does get reactions. Primo and Epico themselves aren't that bad.

3MB were over as a unit and to a lesser degree as singles competitors. Take El Torito away from Los Matadores and they'd have nothing.

If it was down to gimmicks I feel the guys in 3MB would be more likely to pull off different gimmicks than Primo and Epico

Will anybody with a general understanding explain to me the reasoning for having an updated list as the day goes on? Why not just release the list as a whole at the end of the day? Or, is it more like they are making calls and want to be the first to release the information so that the released talent don't go on twitter or something and break the news themselves?

Will anybody with a general understanding explain to me the reasoning for having an updated list as the day goes on? Why not just release the list as a whole at the end of the day? Or, is it more like they are making calls and want to be the first to release the information so that the released talent don't go on twitter or something and break the news themselves?

It's probably a combination of the latter and WWE just want to get the news out ASAP.

I think he's a little too high on the totem pole at this moment in time, but stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't say that, his Twitter along with all his other behavior is just begging for it really.

That, they can't complete all the calls at once and want to break the news first before the actual wrestlers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back