• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kermit Presents: WZCW Trading Cards - Collect & Trade

Meltdown pack please

Unscripted_zpsa43757cc.png
SHIT_zps874f9138.png
SebastianCopeland_zps9aafd677.png
Blade_zps3a265eb4.png
BladeGoldTrimmed_zps3ec54901.png
PixelWorldTitle_zps3dff1040.png
WZCWVideoGame_zpsb4f2d994.png

Two Blades in one draw? This has to be the worst draw so far.

Hey guys,

You have probably already seen that you can win 2 coins by submitting a question for Daddy Mack to answer tomorrow night on the podcast, but what if I told you that there is a chance to win even more coins tomorrow night by listening?!?!

That's right, tune in tomorrow night and wait for a secret password to PM me for 2 coins! That's right, you could have a chance to leave the podcast tomorrow night with 4 extra coins! BUT, you have to tune in tomorrow to hear the password. The first person to PM me with that password will win those 2 coins.

Good luck and see you tomorrow night!

Hey guys,

You have probably already seen that you can win 2 coins by submitting a question for Daddy Mack to answer tomorrow night on the podcast, but what if I told you that there is a chance to win even more coins tomorrow night by listening?!?!

That's right, tune in tomorrow night and wait for a secret password to PM me for 2 coins! That's right, you could have a chance to leave the podcast tomorrow night with 4 extra coins! BUT, you have to tune in tomorrow to hear the password. The first person to PM me with that password will win those 2 coins.

Good luck and see you tomorrow night!

Way to ****e out your product green man.

According to my trophy room I have 5 coins, so I'd like an AS and AF pack when you get a chance. I also have the YJ match this week so maybe we could talk some under the table favors in exchange for some big spots *hint* *hint*
;)

Way to ****e out your product green man.

According to my trophy room I have 5 coins, so I'd like an AS and AF pack when you get a chance. I also have the YJ match this week so maybe we could talk some under the table favors in exchange for some big spots *hint* *hint*
;)

Green Room Results

Sorry, the 5 coins are an error, I forgot to charge you for the coins on your 2nd MD pack. :( womp womp. However, I will be giving all Creative members accounts 2 coins once AF goes up!

Also, I'm proud to announce that Spidey sent me the password said on the podcast and won the reward coins!

And I'd like to cash in for a Meltdown pack :)

But don't you give me another Tastic. Don't you put that evil on me.

And I'd like to cash in for a Meltdown pack :)

But don't you give me another Tastic. Don't you put that evil on me.

Constantine_zps96bc9a16.png
Blade_zps3a265eb4.png
RickyRunn_zpse2c4ccc0.png
DrakeCallahan_zps85c98933.png
KCIVPosterAlt5_zps3a401738.png
KingdomCome_zps59c6ff30.png
Barbosa_zps36b31198.png

Solid draw with an undiscovered Rare.

----

Welp, I am done doing draws until Monday. Feel free to post if you want a card pack though. I will also swing by to add the coins for show reviews/Creative work. However, I just want be doing draws until Monday.

Cheers!

AF pack please.

Yes, sir.

BeckySerra_zpsde6e8426.png
Unscripted_zpsa43757cc.png
AftershockBooth_zps2c32c962.png
MayhemTitle_zpsaf5aebbe.png
JonathonHyada_zps2ecd850a.png
BeckySerra_zpsde6e8426.png
BarbWireBat_zpsc5bf70de.png

Not a bad draw with the Mayhem Title.

------

Alright folks, that is it for me for a week and a half. Feel free to post if you want a pack and I will get to it when I get back from vacation. I updated the coin count for all to reflect this round and the shows.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back