WZCW Top Trumps

Feel free to make your own thread. You know the rules. Person who makes the thread can go first.

James Howard
Power.....6/10
Speed....5/10
Legacy...7/10
Attitude..6/10
Forgot the height and weight actually...
For the Champion card everything is one higher unless you think this is OP in which case feel free to adjust.

I won a round against FC. I would like card 5 for a reward.

Your reward:

Adonis.png

I know things have been quiet over the last day or so with regards to this but I have been very busy behind the scenes. I have the Card Library all rendered and posted in the Creative Room. I have also written out the walkthrough for the game, including Support Card additions, trading and high stakes battling. I will be working through an FAQ in the next couple of days before dropping it on you guys after the weekend is over.

I think you'll enjoy the additions I have made to the game and how it will make battling very interesting indeed.

Watch this space.

I'll play. However, I'd like you to select a support card first. And you might as well choose one for me too.

2 numbers between 1 and 11, please?

Gordito.png

Manson.png

Blade.png

Adonis.png

I would like to trade these 4 cards for a Champion Card.

Forgot to put a number....1 for me!

By my reckoning, you need at least 1 more card to have a full deck of 5 remaining cards after the trade. Who's left in your deck after the trade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back