Kermit Presents: WZCW Trading Cards - Collect & Trade

I'd like to setup an account and grab a Meltdown pack if'n you don't mind Kermit

Of course.

MattTastic_zpsadda2206.png
SteelLadder_zpsd88a79ca.png
DrakeCallahanGoldTrimmed_zpsc10fcd0e.png
RickyRunn_zpse2c4ccc0.png
Saboteur_zps9908d77f.png

Not a bad draw at all. Those three Matt Tastics, though. :lmao:

Alright, I've been churning these out since 1:00PM. I'm gonna slow it down a bit, but I'll try to update before the night is over. By all means, post here if you want to join and purchase a pack. However, the response may just be slower than what I have been doing so far. Just be patient. ;)

The Meltdown pack sounds good to M... I'll take one of those to start.

So how can I tell which cards are rare or not? The guide really isn't clear other than the background. Does that mean the Unscripted card is a rare card?

So how can I tell which cards are rare or not? The guide really isn't clear other than the background. Does that mean the Unscripted card is a rare card?

If you look at the card list there is the rarity symbol to the right of each card name.

C - Common
UC - Uncommon
R - Rare
SR - Super Rare

I think this will be my last draw for the night.

Also, while this may be my last draw for the night. Feel free to discuss or ask questions. I always have my phone with me, but I won't be at my CPU where I do the draws.

I think there needs to be a battle game for these cards. On the other hand that would be kinda fucked up wouldn't it?

I kinda feel like if there isn't a battle system there's no real point to this. Though I imagine that would lead to complications in and of itself.

Cheers for the effort though Kermit.

The point is to collect them all I think.

Maybe to also make people wanna review the shows more often as well.

I kinda feel like if there isn't a battle system there's no real point to this. Though I imagine that would lead to complications in and of itself.

Cheers for the effort though Kermit.

Ouch. Not sure why it still can't be fun without a battle system, though. I won't say that additional gameplay hasn't crossed my mind, but for now it is something simple and basic. The achievements will provide goals to work for so there will be objectives in that. However, if you don't see a point in participating you don't have too. I guess it won't appeal to everyone.

I'm a Common Card?

:(

Eu tu Kermit?

But for seriousness, can I trade for your Califa?

And for some reason, I can only see 3 of my cards in here :(

Ouch. Not sure why it still can't be fun without a battle system, though. I won't say that additional gameplay hasn't crossed my mind, but for now it is something simple and basic. The achievements will provide goals to work for so there will be objectives in that. However, if you don't see a point in participating you don't have too. I guess it won't appeal to everyone.

I didn't mean it as if it was a horrible idea it's just as you said it just doesn't appeal to me. I always appreciate the extra games you do like the simulator among others regardless if I participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back