Kermit Presents: WZCW Trading Cards - Collect & Trade

I'll take that wooden table for a Tastic, frog?

Cheers!

Trade Processed said:
Dave

Matt Tastic

Kermit

Wooden Table

Hey Kermit, if you give me your KC Alt Poster 2 card I'll forget you still owe me feedback from the podcast ;)

Can I get in on this? He owes me for the podcast where he had people PM him questions.

I want that Califa card sir!

How about I make it my priority to get you guys your feedback today, first thing. :p

Is the mic the most useless item in your deck? Give me the most common card in the deck and Saboteur is yours.

What exactly is the trade here?

Update!

With the final RP deadline ending tonight, I will be adding some coins to those who RPed. My goal is to always include something new each round to entice people to return to purchase packs and continue playing. Whether that be one card, or a brand new pack. This time, it is a brand new pack!

Allow me to introduce the Grab Bag Pack!

243n9cy.png

It is basically an even mixture of cards from different packs with an emphasis on item cards. However, pack exclusive uncommons are not included in the grab bag. Rare card chances are at the Ascension Pack level. Head over to the Trading Card manual to see prices and more information.

Not only that, but I have added 7 brand new item cards to the card list. What can they be? You will just have to keep purchasing packs to find out!

Update!

Coins have been updated! If you RPed this round you got 4 coins! Don’t forget that you have a chance to get more coins by doing show reviews when the shows go up! What card pack will you buy this time? Will you try your luck at a Grab Bag or play it safe with an Ascension or Meltdown pack? Don't forget to check out the Achievements on the WZCW Trading Card Manual to figure out what cards you need to gain Achievements.

In addition, I am proud to announce further incentives to get achievements: Customizable trophy cases! Head over to the Achievement Rewards section on the WZCW Trading Card Manual to find out what you need to do to be able to customize your Trophy Case!

Which thread do we have to do the show reviews in to get coins? Also how many coins was it for one review again?

Pretty good draw. I think I have collected more Tastic cards than he has had title shots. And that's saying a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back