Kermit Presents: WZCW Trading Cards - Collect & Trade

Kermit

the Frog
WZCW Trading Cards

2a98ys1.png

Everything you need to know about WZCW Tradings Cards is in a public doc file down below that I can update at my convenience

------------------------

At the start of the WZCW Trading Card game, all cards are currently a mystery. Want to see which cards have been discovered and who owns what? Click the link below.

------------------------

Finally, want to keep track of your stats and see what others have accomplished? Look no further than the trophy room.

------------------------

So, what are you waiting for? Start purchasing those booster packs and find out which pack your character ended up in and whether or not you made the common, uncommon, rare, or super rare rank!

*Read the manual to find out how to get started.

I guess I'll go first to show you how this thing is done. Make sure you read the manual first for full instructions.

With my 5 start up coins I'm going to purchase an Aftershock pack for 2 coins. Let's see what cards I acquired.

WoodenTable_zpscdae9f54.png
ElCalifaDragon_zps8dd4d48f.png
RingBell_zpse3d119a6.png
MickOverlast_zpsb299cd8e.png
JonathonHyada_zps2ecd850a.png
WoodenTable_zpscdae9f54.png
KCIVPosterAlt2_zpsbfcafba3.png

Oh, look. A rare on the first one. :lmao:

*I have updated the Trophy Room & Card List.

Sooo do I get coins for each match and segment I write each week? If so give me like 20 coins from last round.

Sooo do I get coins for each match and segment I write each week? If so give me like 20 coins from last round.

Creative will get 2 coins automatically each round (in replacement of not being able to do a show review) on top of the 4 coins if they RP each round. I'll give you guys a little something extra for your work on PPVs. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back