• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kermit Presents: WZCW Trading Cards - Collect & Trade

I'll set up an account and purchase a Meltdown pack whenever you're ready. Please and thank you.

I'm praying for a Stardust Dragon... or are WWE characters not in this set?

This is very cool, Kermit. Obviously, that goes without saying, but it doesn't have to. ;)

These wrestler descriptions are hilarious. Looking forward to reading how Chris KO also did a good job in Fight Club :p

Anyone want to trade a Bateman or a Tastic? I'm open to offers.

Can the caption on Theron's card get changed to "Natural 20" or some other type of d&d joke/reference?

These are fake cards for a fake fake wrestling federation made by a frog and you're worried about card text?

I was disappointed that of all the things he could have poked fun at.... d&d jargon, final fantasy references, calling all wrestlers gladiators instead of wrestlers, Theron legitimately thinking he is an elf with a fire elemental for an ancestor.... he says my name is too long. I'm not mad by any means, I give him all the credit in the world for working hard on creating this game, I just expected something more creative. Even just "he plays d&d" would have been better. It's not a major deal, just asked if captions can be changed to fit a character better.

These are fake cards for a fake fake wrestling federation made by a frog and you're worried about card text?

Think that's a petty gripe? M is listed in column "L" of the card list spreadsheet. You have no idea how much this hurts me.

And for some reason, I can only see 3 of my cards in here :(

Hmm, that is odd. I can see them all. Can anyone tell me what they see on Darkside's draw?

I didn't mean it as if it was a horrible idea it's just as you said it just doesn't appeal to me. I always appreciate the extra games you do like the simulator among others regardless if I participate.

I hear you, man. Cheers!

This is very cool, Kermit. Obviously, that goes without saying, but it doesn't have to. ;)

These wrestler descriptions are hilarious. Looking forward to reading how Chris KO also did a good job in Fight Club :p

You might have to wait a little awhile for that. I'll go ahead and let this leak out, but some cards have been purposely reserved/held back for future card packs.

Anyone want to trade a Bateman or a Tastic? I'm open to offers.

My wooden table offer is open for either of them.

Can the caption on Theron's card get changed to "Natural 20" or some other type of d&d joke/reference?

I was disappointed that of all the things he could have poked fun at.... d&d jargon, final fantasy references, calling all wrestlers gladiators instead of wrestlers, Theron legitimately thinking he is an elf with a fire elemental for an ancestor.... he says my name is too long. I'm not mad by any means, I give him all the credit in the world for working hard on creating this game, I just expected something more creative. Even just "he plays d&d" would have been better. It's not a major deal, just asked if captions can be changed to fit a character better.

I'm sorry you are disappointing Dagger, as I meant no harm. Most of the descriptions came off the top of my head as I was churning them out. When your name dropped down on the card, I thought I would implement some dry humor by just describing why your name drooped down. You'll see descriptions like this on a lot of cards. There was 122 different cards I had to put together, and even then I missed a few here and there, so I just wrote the descriptions off the top of my head and moved on. See: Chuck Myles & Vance Bateman. One is called a part-time owner and the other is called a part-owner. I didn't spend very much time going back and touching up descriptions. In fact, I don't think I did it one single time.

I will tell you that there is future plans for 2nd edition cards. So, hopefully I can resolve your personal concern when that time comes.

Cheers!

Think that's a petty gripe? M is listed in column "L" of the card list spreadsheet. You have no idea how much this hurts me.

Forgive me M, for I have sinned.

--------------

Anyways, time to do some draws.

Hook me up with a Meltdown pack.

You got it.

Saboteur_zps9908d77f.png
DrakeCallahan_zps85c98933.png
Showtime_zps4673bf33.png
DrakeCallahanGoldTrimmed_zpsc10fcd0e.png
TheronDaggershield_zps94f98c27.png
AllorNothing_zps36522d79.png
DaddyMack_zpsd9c3bf20.png

Great draw Pancake. Two Showtimes on the market now.

Update

I'm going to be working on some various cosmetic changes to the Trophy Room & Card List interface today, but I wanted to let you all know that you can now click on card names on the card list and follow a link to see the respective image for each card. This is only revealed for the cards that have been discovered so far in the game.

Cheers!

I'm sorry you are disappointing Dagger, as I meant no harm. Most of the descriptions came off the top of my head as I was churning them out. When your name dropped down on the card, I thought I would implement some dry humor by just describing why your name drooped down. You'll see descriptions like this on a lot of cards. There was 122 different cards I had to put together, and even then I missed a few here and there, so I just wrote the descriptions off the top of my head and moved on. See: Chuck Myles & Vance Bateman. One is called a part-time owner and the other is called a part-owner. I didn't spend very much time going back and touching up descriptions. In fact, I don't think I did it one single time.

I will tell you that there is future plans for 2nd edition cards. So, hopefully I can resolve your personal concern when that time comes.

Cheers!

It's all good dude. Like I said I am not upset and am still glad you put forth a great effort to create this. A 2nd edition upgrade to the card sounds like a plan! ;)

Update!

Alright, in addition to the images being attached to the card list, I am proud to announce the introduction of Achievements! That's right, I whipped them up quicker than expected to give collectors some goals to strive for. There is a whopping 14 to start off with. Each time you collect one, it will show up in your trophy case. So, don't delay and go see what they are in the Manual (and how to achieve them), and then head over to the Trophy Room to see who has collected some already!

Hey Kermit, if you give me your KC Alt Poster 2 card I'll forget you still owe me feedback from the podcast ;)

Hey Kermit, if you give me your KC Alt Poster 2 card I'll forget you still owe me feedback from the podcast ;)

Can I get in on this? He owes me for the podcast where he had people PM him questions.

I want that Califa card sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back