• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Just how secure in your sexuality are you?" Homophobic Challenge Thread

Skin Color

White

Average

Average

Facial features
geek792748ra8.jpg

Underwear type

Silk Boxers

Approx Age.

I'm secure enough in my sexuality not to have to ask other men when they had hardons in the company of other men to reassure myself that it is ok.

According to my latest batch of red rep; that qualifies you as being pretty damn insecure. I'm glad; it's been tough being alone these past twenty minutes.

Nope.

Next question and I will open this up first to D-Man and IC.

What did you wear under your singlet?

Boxer Briefs. The greatest underwear in the universe.

And for the floor ... list ALL types of underwear do you wear today.

Everyday use I wear .... , going to the gym I wear .... when in bed I wear ....

Etc.

Nothing but boxer briefs on a daily basis for everything.

I dunno. I wrestled in my freshman year. I like vag, but that doesn't doesn't keep me from telling my Costa-Rican, cocaine snorting, fellow employee how much I want to suck his cock. I also show him my gaping vagina from time to time. I also hit on the boyfriend of the girl with which I fool around. Am I teh gay?

This line of questioning is cracking me up for a few reasons:

If I say they're stupid and I don't feel like answering them, Sid will say I'm insecure when, in fact, I'm shaking my head at the stupidity and utter waste of time that this is inflicting on my life.

If I answer the questions, I'm going to keep the answers short and sweet, because I'm a straight man and most of the questions revolve around the possibilities of me having gay tendancies. Let me settle that one right now... I have never had gay tendancies, nor will I ever.

Lastly, the questions being asked are bland, boring, and in no way are embarrassing. They're just questions. At least make the fucking thing interesting. Asking me, "Have you ever considered getting a handjob by a guy?" will only get you a "no" for an answer. Why the short answer, you ask? Because I'm not gay.

So, is this awful thread over yet? And am I done proving that Sidious was successful in making himself look like a cross-eyed fat dude sitting in front of his computer with his skid-marked, tighty-whitey's pulled down as he's stroking himself while listening to Wham?

I win. You lose... big time.

Have a nice day :)

My foot itches. I think it's more interesting than this pathetic attempt at an insult-thread.

This line of questioning is cracking me up for a few reasons:

If I say they're stupid and I don't feel like answering them, Sid will say I'm insecure when, in fact, I'm shaking my head at the stupidity and utter waste of time that this is inflicting on my life.

If I answer the questions, I'm going to keep the answers short and sweet, because I'm a straight man and most of the questions revolve around the possibilities of me having gay tendancies. Let me settle that one right now... I have never had gay tendancies, nor will I ever.

Lastly, the questions being asked are bland, boring, and in no way are embarrassing. They're just questions. At least make the fucking thing interesting. Asking me, "Have you ever considered getting a handjob by a guy?" will only get you a "no" for an answer. Why the short answer, you ask? Because I'm not gay.

So, is this awful thread over yet? And am I done proving that Sidious was successful in making himself look like a cross-eyed fat dude sitting in front of his computer with his skid-marked, tighty-whitey's pulled down as he's stroking himself while listening to Wham?

I win. You lose... big time.

Have a nice day :)

Fuck it, I've tried tip-toeing (sp?) around Sid, trying to be civil. I don't care anymore. This is just fucking funny to me. And my heart continues to swoon for D-Man.

Fuck it, I've tried tip-toeing (sp?) around Sid, trying to be civil. I don't care anymore. This is just fucking funny to me. And my heart continues to swoon for D-Man.

In other words, my colleague is trying to say... Sid, you got pwned.

I haven't come out of the end of this thinking any differently about anything. Normally it's pretty hard to accomplish that with 120 posts without invoking lolcats.

I honestly didn't get it.

I mean, I like Sid and all, but the questions he was asking were not embarrassing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back