D-Man

I wish I was around for the original going of OCW. Well my account was but I wasn't. As for myself I enjoy putting in the time for WZCW. I often find myself just like you walking around and suddenly an idea hits me for either a show, a promo, or even how a match would go.

I had fun writing it. It just wasn't the same without the guys here constantly yelling at me to get new stuff up and bickering with each other over titles. And I didn't blow up any countries here.

*clears throat*

When's the next show up? Can I get a push? I was the greatest Taz Title holder ever! O-C-Dub! O-C-Dub! O-C-Dub!

*clears throat*

When's the next show up? Can I get a push? I was the greatest Taz Title holder ever! O-C-Dub! O-C-Dub! O-C-Dub!

Actually you were one of the reasons it died. Michael Jackson died and I had nothing to do with you so i didn't know where to go.

I miss it, those were some of my favorite times on here. I do love being with WZCW though. I really don't think of them as competing entities.

I remember reading a thing from Norcal where he complained about all the drama and said it didn't exist in my fed. He left WZCW soon after.

Back then it was so fun. I say this a lot but I kicked WZCW's ass for about a year by myself.

That might not have been too hard to do to be honest. Looking back through WZCW history, it was quite disorganized until Lee got his hands on it. Shows were basically randomly put up, cards put together maybe three weeks later, Joseph Rios basically made it so he was champ at all times, not to mention the drama then was pretty horrible.

Now we got a set schedule and a lot of dedicated members as well as a pretty tight knit creative team. Pretty much a majority of the credit goes to Lee for turning it all around.

That might not have been too hard to do to be honest. Looking back through WZCW history, it was quite disorganized until Lee got his hands on it. Shows were basically randomly put up, cards put together maybe three weeks later, Joseph Rios basically made it so he was champ at all times, not to mention the drama then was pretty horrible.

Now we got a set schedule and a lot of dedicated members as well as a pretty tight knit creative team. Pretty much a majority of the credit goes to Lee for turning it all around.

That's another reason I stopped it. Lee took over and made it good which defeated the purpose. I always thought having a creative team was pointless and that one person could do everything they did far better. OCW was the proof.

This is what usually happens when someone views a character as their child/creation, instead of a tool

This is what usually happens when someone views a character as their child/creation, instead of a tool

The biggest thing is that he would stay champion even though he never role played (writing a promo) which is the whole point of the fed. You write a promo, creative decides which was better, and write the match with the proper winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back